Suns @ Cavaliers, Monday 3-11-24

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns coming off loss to the Celtics with a 45 point night for Durant shooting 18-26 and Beal on a 25 point night. Booker has missed 4 straight games but is now back on the practice floor. Cavaliers play the Nets Sunday and then the Suns Monday on the second night of their back to back.

Game Time: 4:30 MST
TV: Suns Live, Arizona's Family 3TV / Arizona's Family Sports, FUBO*, NBA League Pass* (Blackout restrictions may apply)
Radio: KMVP 98.7 / S: KSUN

You must be registered for see images attach

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With the current seeding the Suns would play the Mavs in game 1 of the play in with Warriors and Lakers being game 2. Could the league ask for bigger play in games? I don't like the Suns chances. They need to get that 6th seed back, move to 5 if possible.

wagon mound 464

Veteran
Reaction score
With the current seeding the Suns would play the Mavs in game 1 of the play in with Warriors and Lakers being game 2. Could the league ask for bigger play in games? I don't like the Suns chances.

** They need to get that 6th seed back, move to 5 if possible.
** Wishful thinking. Chances looking slimmer. I can only hope I'm wrong. Beyond the Suns 8th man,,,,looks real weak.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With the current seeding the Suns would play the Mavs in game 1 of the play in with Warriors and Lakers being game 2. Could the league ask for bigger play in games? I don't like the Suns chances. They need to get that 6th seed back, move to 5 if possible.
Not going to happen.

I think we will be fighting to keep the 8th spot. Our schedule is just to tough.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
book upgraded to probable for tonight
Good news. I just want him to be healthy before bringing him back for the rest of this stretch. The last thing we need is a lingering ankle and him hobbling into the playoffs.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No Donovan Mitchell or Evan Mobley, those are key scratches for the Cavs.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The time for wishing teams were at full strength to compare our team is a luxury at crunch time. I will take whatever advantage we can get to solidify our spot.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
The time for wishing teams were at full strength to compare our team is a luxury at crunch time. I will take whatever advantage we can get to solidify our spot.
We'll have plenty of opps to compare ourselves to playoff caliber teams with our remaining schedule.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
** Wishful thinking. Chances looking slimmer. I can only hope I'm wrong. Beyond the Suns 8th man,,,,looks real weak.
I wouldn't mind playing the Mavs in the first round. Luckily, we probably only have 8 players in our rotation in the playoffs.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind playing the Mavs in the first round. Luckily, we probably only have 8 players in our rotation in the playoffs.

That's impossible with us at 7 and them at 8. I really don't trust this team to show up for the play in game either. I won't be able to stomach losing the play in to the Mavericks either.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson