Budda requests trade

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
It was reported he was wanting a new contract and more money. The Cardinals had 2 months to pay him or trade him but did nothing.

Burns and Gambo said he had this request back in Feb.
And, now that they seemingly weren’t proactive they lose leverage in a trade request due to Budda going public.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Why do fans always say this about players, but not about teams when they cut players still under contract? What Budda and DHop are doing is not out of the norm in the NFL.

I know its the normal.

I said what you quotes cause another member asked me why did buddha sign. How am I supposed to know why? Go ask buddha..

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score
From Budda's point of view this is logical and I agree with him. Want him to beat his brains out on a 1 or 2 win team to be a role model in the prime of his career? Pay him. This is a business and he doesn't have to be a saint. Don't pay him? Then trade him so he has a chance to win.
In 2020 Budda signed a 4 year contract extension worth $59M. Thats almost $15M a year. It's not like he is on a rookie contract. He has the second highest cap number on the team. To act like he is under paid is ridiculous.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I like budda...dude is a tough player. But honey badger lite never really panned out. If he wants to go, get what we can, wash yer hands, and move on.
Hes a safety.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In 2020 Budda signed a 4 year contract extension worth $59M. Thats almost $15M a year. It's not like he is on a rookie contract. He has the second highest cap number on the team. To act like he is under paid is ridiculous.
He is not underpaid. And I think it's not about the money. He doesn't have to want to play for this **** show Bidwill is running. If we don't want to work for our employers, we have total freedom to walk. Pro athletes can't do that. This is the little leverage they have to work in better conditions.

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
He is not underpaid. And I think it's not about the money. He doesn't have to want to play for this **** show Bidwill is running. If we don't want to work for our employers, we have total freedom to walk. Pro athletes can't do that. This is the little leverage they have to work in better conditions.
I would guess this is a:

Trade me or pay me more to deal with the losing.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

I don’t think he is under paid and from what others say it doesn’t seem like they feel he is under paid but sometimes you have to over pay to protect your imagine.

The guy was the heart and soul of the team. Hell the organization even voiced about he is the ideal Cardinal and all that jazz.. when he wants out then you know other players will wonder why.. its not a destination place where they want to come.. weren’t we ranked last when it came to facilities and such?

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
This where all the poor facilities, F minuses, losing, and awful leadership come into play. @BritCard I'm looking at you BTW.

If we were the Chefs or Eagles or hell even the Hags or 49ers, Baker keeps quiet for another year probably.

If we were just a middle class NFL franchise, this wouldn't be a thing. But no. We're the freaking skid row, wrong side of the tracks, stay away from Hardy ave. after 6pm if you know what's good for you sad sack Cardinals.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We have literally become the worst franchise in a matter of months. This is so freaking depressing. Haven't felt this low as a Cards fan since what 2012?

Uhhh....errrrr...hmmmm.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson