Budda On The Block????

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
She doesn't have a lot of followers, but the info makes sense. Could Budda be on the move? Was he held out, to prevent injury for a trade?

Any of our Philly guys have any info?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This account is legit and offers the same...

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
idk man pretty sure we already shopped Budda (per Budda's request?) and nobody wanted to give up picks AND pay what we're paying Budda - especially a super stretched super bowl team just trying to keep their roster intact - did Philly have a safety go down yesterday or something?? Why the supposedly sudden interest? I'd be okay with it btw - Budda deserves victories in his life

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Budda was TWEETING during the game which was super weird. I believe the trade rumor. If he were injured he would have been on the sideline.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
She doesn't have a lot of followers, but the info makes sense. Could Budda be on the move? Was he held out, to prevent injury for a trade?

Any of our Philly guys have any info?

This account is legit and offers the same...

I completely believe it. Budda played with a broken collarbone. The Cards cost him money if they sat him with a (fairly) phony injury that showed up on a Friday walkthrough.
Might be true, but that Shonda account is most definitely fake.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
If this is indeed on the up and up - something happened between Washington and New York

We all know Budda is 100% intense 100% of the time - most emotional most invested dude in the locker room

Let's rewind the tape

Cardinals defense forced 3 turnovers, scored a TD and sacked the QB 6(?) times?

And. We. Lost.

Some would say (especially at the time) we lost because of an intentional lack of talent - particularly on the offense that day

This may have been a soul crushing blow to the man we all know and love - and the straw that broke the camel's back - but what do I know - other than this weed is pretty damn good

What happened between Washington and New York

Last edited:

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
What is the going trade compensation for a player like Budda?

Would be ironic to claim Kvon Wallace and trade Budda to same team in same year.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
So, in summary lol

If we've previously shopped Budda and couldn't find what we were looking for - and are now shopping him again - due to possible disgruntlement or something else along those lines - I would expect to get very very very little for our top shelf safety

Because teams will know we're desperate

If this ends up being the case, and people say we should've traded him for more when we could have.... they're right

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
That would suck.

Just reading that Minkah Fitzpatrick got traded for a #1. Same with Jamal Adams of course (2 #1's).

Budda would be a huge get for the right team as an impact player and leader.
Just different situations.

Fitzpatrick was traded in the second year on his contract(!!!!) after beefing with his head coach. He had four more (3.75) cost-controlled years on his deal.

Jamal Adams was 24 years old with a year or two of cost control.

Budda is on the back side of his prime. He has value, but part of his value is that he can be dumped for no cap hit next season.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we are trading Budda, I seriously hope it is for players - at least 2 on defense, not a draft pick. Obviously our coaches know most of the defensive players there so we should get a decent return that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson