Budda Baker Named Starter For The Pro Bowl

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
The whole pro bowl thing is a joke anymore, I just can't take is seriously as to who is picked and who isn't. Simply don't care.
Why is that? Name me some bad players that were selected to the Pro Bowl? Did Purdy and Tua get selected on reputation and are jokes or were they about the best QB's on playoffs teams and worthy?

The league's best players get selected to the pro bowl. There may be a guy or 2 who people think aren't worthy but, for the most part, the best players are chosen.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
LOL. I get that Budda does the little things, but shouldn't Pro-Bowl starters have some of the...you know...#'s in addition to the intangibles? Maybe it's because of his incredible impact on a 4 win team?

* Zero interceptions* Zero forced fumbles* Zero fumble recoveries* Zero sacks* Zero passes defended

Dude is the most overrated Cardinal in history. The rep far outweighs the contribution.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
With Budda's numbers this year and missed games I probably would have given it to Winfield Jr from Tampa.

Still this shows how much respect that Budda still gets around the league

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Why is that? Name me some bad players that were selected to the Pro Bowl? Did Purdy and Tua get selected on reputation and are jokes or were they about the best QB's on playoffs teams and worthy?

The league's best players get selected to the pro bowl. There may be a guy or 2 who people think aren't worthy but, for the most part, the best players are chosen.
Because often players aren't selected on how they've actually played that season which should, you know, be the metric.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Budda Baker was a bad player this year. There's no other objective way to look at it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson