Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 1-9-2022

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I’m really curious to see if the Cards show up and are ready to play from the first kickoff. Too many times this team has started behind on the scoreboard because they weren‘t pumped up for the first quarter, even whenfacing key games. This has been one of my key concerns about the coaching staff. This was most notable in the Rams games. The Cards flew out of the gate in the first game but even with being in the game after a lousy first half, they slept walked through too many parts of the second half. If they come keyed up to play today they should toss the Seahawks aside. If they start poorly and give the Seahawks enough momentum to believe they can win, this could be a long day.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kind of funny, kind of true!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m really curious to see if the Cards show up and are ready to play from the first kickoff. Too many times this team has started behind on the scoreboard because they weren‘t pumped up for the first quarter, even whenfacing key games. This has been one of my key concerns about the coaching staff. This was most notable in the Rams games. The Cards flew out of the gate in the first game but even with being in the game after a lousy first half, they slept walked through too many parts of the second half. If they come keyed up to play today they should toss the Seahawks aside. If they start poorly and give the Seahawks enough momentum to believe they can win, this could be a long day.
This

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Seahawks own the Cardinals at State Farm and I expect a Seahawks win today with Penny coming along strong.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson