Who Do You Love

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
So, as in more recent years, I've paid less and less attention to researching all the draft prospects. I used to do full-scale mocks and enter contests and whatnot, but I no longer have the time or inclination to research not just so many prospects, but all the other teams' individual needs. Now, I figure out what we're lacking, what top prospects might be available when and where we pick, and figure out what I'd like the team to do, and what I'd like them NOT to do.

Today I'm focusing on who I want us to take, a prospect that may just be available at #16. That prospect is Horn. Now, he may not fall to us, but with an early run on QBs and other teams filling other holes, it's definitely possible. I'd say Surtain, but I don't think there's much of a chance of him falling to #16. So, let's go with Horn.

If he's the pick at #16, then that's the CB spot addressed. Time to turn to offensive weapons. I'm going to be a homer and go with TE Pat Freiermuth, because it fills a wide-open need, and, well, We Are Penn State :)

So, board, make like George Thorogood and tell me, who do YOU love?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lot's of guys that will be gone by the time we pick except Zaven Collins

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
IMO one of Chase, Smith, Waddle, and Pitts are going to still be there at #16, so I think that will be the best value.

I like Horn as my #1 CB...so if hes there thats my choice...I'd be disappointed with a RB at 16.

I guess my wish list is:

1- One of the WR's that slips
2. Horn
3. Edge guy
4. O Line
5. LB

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
The Cardinals are in a spot where likely all of the "blue chip" prospects will be gone.

I like AVT, but I don't like using first round picks on guards. Even with his positional versatility, his best spot is likely guard.

I like Farley also, but his medicals ARE a concern, even though I think he has the highest ceiling of the CBs in the draft. I can see passing on him and I can see drafting him. Newsome is similar.

Outside of the top three receivers, none are really worthy of #16.

I hate the idea of using another high pick on an ILB.

Edge isn't a big enough need and none of the edge players are significantly better than other positions.

I like the idea of Najee Harris, but the position has been a bit devalued.

As I said, I want a good football player. With all of this taken into account, I probably will now cast my vote for AVT. Murray is the franchise and what better way to commit to him than by protecting him.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cardinals are in a spot where likely all of the "blue chip" prospects will be gone.

I like AVT, but I don't like using first round picks on guards. Even with his positional versatility, his best spot is likely guard.

I like Farley also, but his medicals ARE a concern, even though I think he has the highest ceiling of the CBs in the draft. I can see passing on him and I can see drafting him. Newsome is similar.

Outside of the top three receivers, none are really worthy of #16.

I hate the idea of using another high pick on an ILB.

Edge isn't a big enough need and none of the edge players are significantly better than other positions.

I like the idea of Najee Harris, but the position has been a bit devalued.

As I said, I want a good football player. With all of this taken into account, I probably will now cast my vote for AVT. Murray is the franchise and what better way to commit to him than by protecting him.
If Cards go rb I don’t think it will be Harris. I think it will be Entiene but please god not at 16. I think if they can find a suitor and can pick up a second round they could end up with a Wr, rb and a cb. I think one of the two cb’s from Georgia will be there in the second round.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
  • The word who should be used when the person it’s describing is the subject of a sentence
  • The word whom should be used when the person it’s describing is the object of a sentence, or if it comes after a preposition.

Thanks. The interrogative pronoun is the object of the verb "love" here.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Cards go rb I don’t think it will be Harris. I think it will be Entiene but please god not at 16. I think if they can find a suitor and can pick up a second round they could end up with a Wr, rb and a cb. I think one of the two cb’s from Georgia will be there in the second round.

I hope not. I really think Etienne is overrated.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I feel we need a corner the most but I’d also love a guy like Waddle to give Kyler a big weapon and a great return guy.

But I mainly want a good player we can’t whiff on so many draft picks like the past.

I love TE Pat Freiermuth just don’t see how we get him with such little draft capital

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson