Low Cost/Risk High Reward Free Agents

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Breshard Perriman WR - Super talented but hasn't been consistent. I think he would thrive in our offense and can still be had on a 1 year deal or really low cost contract. He should want to play in this offense.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Kyler Fackrell OLB - 10.5 sacks in 2018 but GB signed 2 OLB (Za
Darius and Preston Smith) and Kyler became a rotational player.

Only if we don't get Drake:

Deandre Washington RB - 1,500 yards rushing and 400 yards receiving with 16 TD's his senior year at Texas Tech with K2.

https://www.raiders.com/video/week-16-deandre-washington-highlights-18336273

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Insurance from our own roster:

Justin Murray RT - RFA and should be brought back
Marcus Gilbert RT - Only if its a 1 year sweetheart deal and he is healthy. Marcus is very active on twitter and still supports the Cardinals regularly. When healthy, he is still one of the top RT's in the NFL.

I would still draft an OT but tagging Humphries and signing these two guys could drop the priority down to round 3 or so in a deep draft (Trey Adams). I trust Kugler.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
TE Eric Ebron
TE Garrett Celek
DT Andrew Billings
DT A'Shawn Robinson
DL Jihad Ward
EDGE Emmanuel Ogbah
EDGE Stephan Weatherly
EDGE Kamalei Correa
ILB Nick Kwiatkowski
CB Artie Burns
CB Kevin Johnson
S Andrew Sendajo
S Jayron Kearse

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I have gone on record saying Stephan Weatherly is a guy I would overpay and sign to a long term deal. I still feel that way. Over the cap has his value at 2 mil and I would pay him 4+.

I would also pay 3.5 for Correa.

I really think A'Shawn Robinson could be a steal for a 3-4 team. I don't know that he is ever going to be a good pass rusher, but he still young and plays well vs the run.

I also like Artie Burns way more than I probably should.

I think Billings could be an easy way to move Peters from the nose to DE spot. he is also only 24 and turns 25 in March of next year. If I knew he was a scheme fit for Vance, I would overpay for him as well because a 5 year deal barely puts him at 30.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have gone on record saying Stephan Weatherly is a guy I would overpay and sign to a long term deal. I still feel that way. Over the cap has his value at 2 mil and I would pay him 4+.

I would also pay 3.5 for Correa.

I really think A'Shawn Robinson could be a steal for a 3-4 team. I don't know that he is ever going to be a good pass rusher, but he still young and plays well vs the run.

I also like Artie Burns way more than I probably should.

I think Billings could be an easy way to move Peters from the nose to DE spot. he is also only 24 and turns 25 in March of next year. If I knew he was a scheme fit for Vance, I would overpay for him as well because a 5 year deal barely puts him at 30.
Weatherly is exactly the type of player/person I think the team would/should go after.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Marcus Gilbert RT - Only if its a 1 year sweetheart deal and he is healthy. Marcus is very active on twitter and still supports the Cardinals regularly. When healthy, he is still one of the top RT's in the NFL.

I would still draft an OT but tagging Humphries and signing these two guys could drop the priority down to round 3 or so in a deep draft (Trey Adams). I trust Kugler.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
As a 9 year vet, Gilbert must be paid about $1 mil. That’s more than I think he’s worth. He’s an injury waiting to happen.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson