ESPN Top-50 Free Agents

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would Cards consider bringing HB back? With Baker going back to Safety, can you out him and HB on the field together? Can HB be the slot corner?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hes not even that good anymore and was mediocre in TX. Why would you even consider this?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Hes not even that good anymore and was mediocre in TX. Why would you even consider this?
Could he be productive, if you limited the scope of what he needs to do? He doesn't need to be HB again....bit can he be a competent 3rd CB?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could he be productive, if you limited the scope of what he needs to do? He doesn't need to be HB again....bit can he be a competent 3rd CB?

I know he was a fan favorite but we need linebackers. I don’t see the value on spending money to get him back.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What made the HB so valuable was that the Cards could actually create a special position for him in the secondary. (Budda arguably could be used in similar fashion).

Key question figures to be: Can HB still play the slot-safety position. If not, his value figures to drop (good for us - to a point, because the lower he's rated, the more he becomes affordable). But if his value falls off a cliff, who needs him? Gotta wonder: Is he still physically able to get the (specialized) job done?

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
He bad mouthed the organization on the way out, no way will he come back, that bridge is burned.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Tyrann Mathieu is no longer a special player.

DJ Swearinger is probably better than him at a fraction of the cost.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No to HB. HB kicked the team on his way out. Team drafted him despite issues and gave him a big fat contract after big injuries.

I also want nothing but great things for HB outside of Cardinals. Hope he lands that big fat contract he is coveting.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
If Zach Brown gets cut, he would be a solid addition to our LB group.

ZACH BROWNLB, WASHINGTON REDSKINS
You must be registered for see images attach

ESPN's John Keim believes the Redskins will cut LB Zach Brown.

Keim writes it is just a "matter of time." Owed $6.75 million in 2019, Brown saw his role decrease significantly late last season. Washington will save $5.75 million by showing Brown the door. A good player who does not turn 30 until October, Brown should not have much trouble finding a new team if he is released.

SOURCE: ESPN
Feb 28, 2019, 10:45 AM

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Browns released Jamie Collins. Would be a great addition to the Cards, for the right price.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mosley, James and Foster would be a grand start. Offensive line would be greatly improved. I know Foster is a little older but he has been sturdy and is a huge man. And after we draft Bosa we’d have Chandler, Mosley, Reddick and Bosa. I know there is a weak link there but that unit would be greatly improved. Still a lot of work to do .

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson