Quick Early Draft Note

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm not advoagainst drafting andrew Thomas in the 1st but I'd rather snag a proven veteran. Murray needs to have confidence in the oline.

Odds are, we will have the opportunity to draft OT thomas, wr jeudy, DT brown. I'd love to trade down for someone wanting a qb.

Wr justin Jefferson should be around in the middle or late 1st. 6 ft 3 with speed. Just won the blitnekauf award.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Trading down acquiring more picks is nice, but if it hinders us from Brown, Juedy, Thomas, Lamb or Wirfs........? I say we just pick one of those guys. I really want Brown, very disruptive DT is what we need alongside CJ. If not Brown I would love to get Thomas. The WR's sound great but we just drafted 3. KM needs protection & our defense is beyond crap. We need a pass rush. Both lines need upgrading, we could fill other key areas in FA.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
That is interesting because I am actually becoming a little skeptical regarding Jeudy. I am really interested to see him combine workout numbers. He is not a real big player, and I wonder how fast and quick he is. It could be because he is surrounded by Ruggs who is really fast, but during the LSU game he just didn't look dynamic enough to be a top 5 selection.
I like Michael Pittman more than Jeudy. I have concerns about his size as well. Yes the son of that Michael Pittman.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Trading down acquiring more picks is nice, but if it hinders us from Brown, Juedy, Thomas, Lamb or Wirfs........? I say we just pick one of those guys. I really want Brown, very disruptive DT is what we need alongside CJ. If not Brown I would love to get Thomas. The WR's sound great but we just drafted 3. KM needs protection & our defense is beyond crap. We need a pass rush. Both lines need upgrading, we could fill other key areas in FA.

Our overall talent is crummy, but man do I want a real star on this team again. My Fitz and Peterson jerseys are getting to the end of the line, and my Drew Stanton one isn't ironically funny anymore. I would love an elite talent on the team... don't make me buy a Kyler Murray jersey. It's coming down to that, haha.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Our overall talent is crummy, but man do I want a real star on this team again. My Fitz and Peterson jerseys are getting to the end of the line, and my Drew Stanton one isn't ironically funny anymore. I would love an elite talent on the team... don't make me buy a Kyler Murray jersey. It's coming down to that, haha.
My authentic #11 Fitzgerald jersey is still in great shape, wore it to the Carson Palmer ROH game. I bought my GF the KM draft night #1 Jersey for that game to wear (red one) I later bought the black KM one like her red one. I have a feeling Santa Claus is bringing me the authentic $299 KM red jersey for Christmas. My GF is a master nurse & I've already hinted about Santa bringing it to me in her presence lol.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
My authentic #11 Fitzgerald jersey is still in great shape, wore it to the Carson Palmer ROH game. I bought my GF the KM draft night #1 Jersey for that game to wear (red one) I later bought the black KM one like her red one. I have a feeling Santa Claus is bringing me the authentic $299 KM red jersey for Christmas. My GF is a master nurse & I've already hinted about Santa bringing it to me in her presence lol.
I'm a big fan of the replica jerseys in the Nike era. The Reebok ones sucked.

I'm kidding about mine wearing out, but there's not really anyone I'm a big fan of on this team anymore. Fitz is about it, and I never liked wearing his jersey because everyone else had it. My black Peterson jersey is cool, but now he's a malcontent. I miss Tyrann, I had his jersey in all forms.

Also, Santa keeps trying to get me a Kyler Murray jersey too. I'm trying to be as naughty as possible to make sure it doesn't happen.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the replica jerseys in the Nike era. The Reebok ones sucked.

I'm kidding about mine wearing out, but there's not really anyone I'm a big fan of on this team anymore. Fitz is about it, and I never liked wearing his jersey because everyone else had it. My black Peterson jersey is cool, but now he's a malcontent. I miss Tyrann, I had his jersey in all forms.

Also, Santa keeps trying to get me a Kyler Murray jersey too. I'm trying to be as naughty as possible to make sure it doesn't happen.
Lmfao at you solar 7. Go ahead & give in bro, tell Santa to bring you that #1 KM jersey. He's our QB & will be for a long time. I have faith he will keep improving, just needs pieces around him. He's getting his rookie mistakes out of the way this season & will be a totally different QB next. My authentic #11 Fitzgerald jersey is the Reebok one, still in great shape. Only thing I hate about it is this. The neck tends to fold over on the top.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
I like Michael Pittman more than Jeudy. I have concerns about his size as well. Yes the son of that Michael Pittman.
There will be very good starting caliber WR's & RB's available in the 2nd-3rd Rds. Also IOLmen. I'd like to see us get a physically dominant C.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Have I not been posting enough draft stuff lately Bucky? Of course I know he is the son of Michael Pittman. :)

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
Totally agree, I like Brown and he would not only be Best Player Available but add to a major weakness.

I am hoping we pass the Lions in the draft order. As it stands now they are the most likely to take Derrick

Brown from us. I want Brown almost as much as I wanted Quennon last year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson