Saints vs Cardinals pregame thread

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
getting absolutely nothing from your second and third round picks all season just sucks.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Darren Urban (@Cardschatter)
10/25/19, 2:31 PM
As expected, Kliff Kingsbury said RB David Johnson will be a game-day decision. Said Johnson knows offense well enough it was OK that he didn't practice.

LB Jordan Hicks and WR Christian Kirk also are game-day decisions, Kingsbury said.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
The only thing that gives us a prayer on Sunday is that the offensive line is relatively healthy.

Hump and Company might (20% chance) give Murray enough time, and Edmonds enough space, to make enough big plays to keep us close.

Kyler Murray and the Miracles.

F

T

W

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
getting absolutely nothing from your second and third round picks all season just sucks.
At least the little dude is out there running diversions and what not on sweeps.. Allen needs to get back out their and put up or shut up with all that talk about making sure we don't regret him as a pick. That's what I remember most from the kid. :)

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
At least the little dude is out there running diversions and what not on sweeps.. Allen needs to get back out their and put up or shut up with all that talk about making sure we don't regret him as a pick. That's what I remember most from the kid. :)
With a neck injury, Zach can take as much as time as he needs.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
2nd, 3rd, and 4th round picks.
IR'd Butler for Crabtree

We had a 1st round grade on Allen, but hypothetically if we had drafted D.K Metfcalf and Terry McLaurin in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.....WOW

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2nd, 3rd, and 4th round picks.
IR'd Butler for Crabtree

We had a 1st round grade on Allen, but hypothetically if we had drafted D.K Metfcalf and Terry McLaurin in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.....WOW

jesus... please never enlighten me again as to how atrocious Keim is. the above is like a kick in the dick followed by an upper-cut when hunched over.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
jesus... please never enlighten me again as to how atrocious Keim is. the above is like a kick in the dick followed by an upper-cut when hunched over.
If you want me to rub salt in the wound, keep in mind we've gotten a total of four games out of last year's 1st, second, and two thirds from last year to go with that.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
This is why I still see hanging onto Keim is such a donkey move. Bad process, but good outcome does not lead to long-term success. I would rather ride out the rest of Kingsbury's time with Adrian Wilson as GM.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The only logical thing to hope for now is we continue to improve and eventually win a Super Bowl. I don’t really see Keim leaving if we get better.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
No Kamara tomorrow...DJ out tomorrow and Thursday, too.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
No Kamara tomorrow...DJ out tomorrow and Thursday, too.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
My fantasy team is soscrewed

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson