New Orleans Saints @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame thread. 10/17/22-10/19/22

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The only good thing about this week is that the game is too late for me to watch and I won't have to stay up late on Sunday.

Usually I'm pissed about missing prime time games but not at the moment.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I looked up the ages of our young edges and was surprised to see MyJai being two full years older than Cam and Dimukeje. Thomas doesn’t turn 23 until next year he’s got a lot of potential. Vance loves Golden but Gardeck should be out of there to give the kids some run.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I looked up the ages of our young edges and was surprised to see MyJai being two full years older than Cam and Dimukeje. Thomas doesn’t turn 23 until next year he’s got a lot of potential. Vance loves Golden but Gardeck should be out of there to give the kids some run.

Gardeck didn't play much at the weekend because he went out early with an ankle. It's likely the only reason the 2 rookies got more snaps.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So frustrating I can't root for us not to win but the collapse from last year to now is just so hard to watch.

Man I'm glad the NBA started and soon college. I can root for the Warriors and UCLA while hoping somehow the Cards turn it around while realizing that's very unlikely

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't see why this would make any difference Thursday, they played without any of these guys yesterday including Olave and were competitive with the Bengals. Somehow the Saints managed to play a close game and in fact their failure was in the red zone where they went 1-5. They could have easily won this game had they been better inside the 20.
Subterfuge. Has to be.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can even start it late and choose the start from the beginning option. It is available for something like 3 hours after it ends even.
I hate the Prime cast. I usually switch to another game (hockey, bball, baseball) etc during commercials when on DirecTV and with the buffering, sloppy interface, I can't on Prime.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave