Cards to sign WR Kevin White

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss (@joshweinfuss)
3/26/19, 7:02 PM
Kingsbury coached against new Cardinals WR Kevin White at Texas Teach and said the Cards are waiting to find out if White can overcome injuries to reach his potential. "He can be a dangerous player and we’re hoping that that’s what we get," Kingsbury said.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
After three devastating injuries, Cardinals' Kevin White ready to be a 'dominant player'

If it should happen to rain at some point this week, Kevin White can walk outside and know he isn’t going to melt. After all, the Cardinals’ new wide receiver isn’t made of sugar.

There was a time, though, when his body seemed as vulnerable as a snowman on a downtown Phoenix street in the middle of July. It just wasn’t built to last.

White and the Cardinals are hoping, however, that after four unproductive seasons in the NFL with the Chicago Bears, with whom he was limited to just 14 career games because of an unprecedented string of devastating injuries and misfortune, he can find a rejuvenation in the desert on a one-year deal with Arizona.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...or-injuries/3770691002/?cid=twitter_azcsports

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm super curious to see what White can do in this offense if he can stay healthy. Sounds like a great kid so I'm rooting for him.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d be shocked if he’s on the roster week 1.

For sure. I figure you have Fitz, Kirk, Isabella, Butler, K Johnson as your top 5.

So White is fighting for that 6th spot with Chad Williams, Cooper and Sherfield. None of these guys are locks though so if White shows anything he has a chance.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
For sure. I figure you have Fitz, Kirk, Isabella, Butler, K Johnson as your top 5.

So White is fighting for that 6th spot with Chad Williams, Cooper and Sherfield. None of these guys are locks though so if White shows anything he has a chance.

Man our WR corp went from the outhouse to the holiday inn express in one year.

Let's have a big round of applause for General Manager Steve Keim. :)

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

I say Cooper makes the roster, what he provides as a returner is more important than what most might think

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score

But you have different types of receivers. Butler, Williams and White are competing for the same spot.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
In his interview, when he was asked about working with coach Sullivan, I was surprised to hear him say that it's hard because he's having to break years of bad habits. When I heard that, I had to rewind because it sounded like something a rookie would say, not a 5 year NFL player. I had to make sure I was still listening to White and not one of the rookies. It was White. So is he just making excuses for himself? Or are the Chicago WR coaches really that bad?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
In his interview, when he was asked about working with coach Sullivan, I was surprised to hear him say that it's hard because he's having to break years of bad habits. When I heard that, I had to rewind because it sounded like something a rookie would say, not a 5 year NFL player. I had to make sure I was still listening to White and not one of the rookies. It was White. So is he just making excuses for himself? Or are the Chicago WR coaches really that bad?
To be fair, he doesn't have much more game experience than a rookie, because of his injury history....and yes, the previous Bears coaches were probably not that good.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr