Cards to sign WR Kevin White

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He was certainly talented… But could never put it together in Chicago maybe a change of scenery will do him some good who knows?

BleedRed

Registered
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I like it, the dude can fly. Let's see what he's got.

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
He came out of a similar offense in college. Probably never gonna be a prolific route runner or natural hands catcher. But get the ball in his hands and he can make some plays, if he has something left.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
He came out of a similar offense in college. Probably never gonna be a prolific route runner or natural hands catcher. But get the ball in his hands and he can make some plays, if he has something left.
This is what I came in to say... didn’t he run in an Air Raid offense? Sneaky good signing, low risk.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought of him since I’m here in Chicago. Bears got tired of his unavailability and basically wrote him off near the end of last year. Better not be a long or lucrative contract.

BleedRed

Registered
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Chris Conley would be another wr I would like to see us take a look at. I'd imagine he would be rather cheap as well.

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
I figured we’d try him out. This is a KK move no doubt. If you’re going to take a flier on an injury prone WR, he offers the highest upside while also taking the lowest risk. And he’s only 26/27 years old.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone signed john brown to a massive 3 year contract, who we were okay with losing because hes always in the tub. This dude is probably a 1 year, small salary deal. Id much rather take that kind of flier than a long term one on John brown

and im a big john brown fan but its only because of year one.

looks like this dude has never done anything in the NFL and had one good year in college. We'll see if he even makes the roster but at least we are bringing someone in. I will lose my mind if chad Williams and JJ nelson are our #3 and #4 wrs.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone signed john brown to a massive 3 year contract, who we were okay with losing because hes always in the tub. This dude is probably a 1 year, small salary deal. Id much rather take that kind of flier than a long term one on John brown

and im a big john brown fan but its only because of year one.

looks like this dude has never done anything in the NFL and had one good year in college. We'll see if he even makes the roster but at least we are bringing someone in. I will lose my mind if chad Williams and JJ nelson are our #3 and #4 wrs.

Brown was actually pretty big for us in the 13-3 season. Over a thousand yards and seemed to get at a big PI call seemingly every other game that season.

I don't really have issue with this signing. My issue will come from what I fear follows... doing nothing else in FA to address what's been a glaring need for three years... forcing us to draft (probably high) and depend on a rookie WR... who may be the next John Brown (best case) or whoever the hell that bust was who we drafted in the 3rd round a couple seasons ago.

Chad Williams... that was his name! Oy.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson