It has to be Bosa or Trade

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I understand that if we draft Bosa, our defense should be pretty good. And we would (probably) be in a position to draft Tua, next year. But I hate to see Larry ending his career on a mediocre note.

Reactions: Kai

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
This is on Keim. If this OL is as bad as last year and Rosen goes down because of it then Keim better have his office packed up because that would seal his fate here.

Absolutely. How long have we been screaming for a decent OL? To ignore this is inexcusable

Reactions: Kai

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Absolutely. How long have we been screaming for a decent OL? To ignore this is inexcusable

A good qb makes line looks better
Rosen is not mobile, doesn't have quick delivery, slow to read plays
Recipe for mediocrity

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
A good qb makes line looks better
Rosen is not mobile, doesn't have quick delivery, slow to read plays
Recipe for mediocrity

Brady isn't mobile. He wins due to very quick passing game.

Watch the Seahawks and Rams games I posted on here. He definitely looks mobile to me.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Brady isn't mobile. He wins due to very quick passing game.

Watch the Seahawks and Rams games I posted on here. He definitely looks mobile to me.
I wrote:
He doesn't have quick delivery and doesnt read the play fast, his football brain is a bit slow

Rosen isnt mobile, he run like an old turkey, then his accuracy is beyond terrible when he scramble

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Love this myth.

Here we go
Just list me the most successful qb's recent years

Manning, in 18 years he made his line look serviceable despite changing many pieces every years

Brady should get half of the paychecks from his former offensive lineman teammates

Drew brees had played with average line too, but he made them look enough good

Rivers the same

Rodgers, Bryant...

Then we have this Rosen with some many excuses that simply delighted us with abysmal show on sunday

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Here we go

Manning, in 18 years he made his line look serviceable despite changing many pieces every years

Brady should get half of the paychecks from his former offensive lineman teammates

Rivers the same

Rodgers, Bryant...

Then we have this Rosen with some many excuses that simply delighted us with abysmal show on sunday

Absolutely. Time & time again, great QB's make their Oline look much better than they are. And time & time again, average QB's do absolutely nothing to make an Oline better. We had a HOF'er (Warner) here for a few years & he took us to the brink of a Championship with a very average if not a poor OLine.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Here we go

Rivers the same

Rodgers, Bryant...

1. Do you hate Rosen that much that you’re comparing a rookie QB to HOFers right off the bat just to put him down? Seems silly, but whatever.

2. Peyton, Brady, & Brees have spent a large part of their careers playing with the best OLinemen in the past 20 years in Jeff Saturday, Jahri Evans, & Logan Mankins. 3 future HOFers who were the main cogs for their buddies to their sides. I’d argue one great OLineman will make the rest of the OLine look good before a QB would. Rodgers has had Josh Sitton, Bryan Bulaga, & David Bakhtiari. Good & dependable OLine, especially for a QB that loves making plays out the pocket. No clue who Bryant is.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You guys are comparing a rookie in a horrific situation to 10+ year/retired veterans. Look at yourselves.

Those veterans or retired players has/had the quick delivery, the football IQ and the ability to see the whole field in 0.5 seconds quicker then the average players since their start, the players u mentioned did benifit from their qb's

Saturday played just with manning and rodgers
Jahry Evans played just with brees and Rodgers
Bulaga and bakhitiry has been good with Rodgers
Mankings has been solid with brady but in Tampa didnt offer the same performance
Nate solder offered poor level of plays last season in New York
The malcom Brown lets see next season

Those lineman has been great but they had to play just with hall of fame qb's

Last edited:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you explain the Patriots success with scrubs on the OL?

Quick passing game and Brady, one or the other, neither?
Because it’s actually not scrubs on the OL.

I think he means no top draft picks.

Patriots just won the Super Bowl with this OL:

3rd, 4th, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, undrafted, undrafted, undrafted, and undrafted.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Those veterans or retired players has/had the quick delivery, the football IQ and the ability to see the whole field in 0.5 seconds quicker then the average players since their start, the players u mentioned did benifit from their qb's

Saturday played just with manning and rodgers
Jahry Evans played just with brees and Rodgers
Bulaga and bakhitiry has been good with Rodgers
Mankings has been solid with brady but in Tampa didnt offer the same performance
Nate solder offered poor level of plays last season in New York
The malcom Brown lets see next season

Those lineman has been great but they had to play just with hall of fame qb's
Those veterans also had warts their 1st season, but it took time for them to fix it, quicker than most. I like Kyler more than Rosen, but I don’t see why the same can’t be applied to Rosen. Especially considering he was behind a much worse supporting cast than all of them.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Those veterans also had warts their 1st season, but it took time for them to fix it, quicker than most. I like Kyler more than Rosen, but I don’t see why the same can’t be applied to Rosen. Especially considering he was behind a much worse supporting cast than all of them.

Our offensive line didnt improve much on paper this season, at today
They are bad but I m sure Rosen made them looks like amateurs
Im so curious to see what Murray can do
But I have an idea after watching the tape against Alabama

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Our offensive line didnt improve much on paper this season, at today
They are bad but I m sure Rosen made them looks like amateurs
Im so curious to see what Murray can do
But I have an idea after watching the tape against Alabama
& if Murray has an awful season as well with an awful supporting cast like Rosen, you gonna start the Tua train next?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I actually want to see you guys do that. If Murray somehow fails(I don’t think he will), start the Tua train for next year.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I actually want to see you guys do that. If Murray somehow fails(I don’t think he will), start the Tua train for next year.

I have seen the superstars traits on Murray that I can wait him 2 years

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

To be fair, you can say the same thing about Rosen without blowing the #1 pick. Consolation prize...we have Rosen and Bosa/Q.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson