Wildcard Sunday 1/07/18

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aikman going on and on about the drop in the endzone and never once mentioned the previous play. Olsen was the inside guy and broke into the middle, the guy to his right, McCaffrey, was completely uncovered for a TD, total busted play 2 guys covered Olsen nobody covered him. Newton didn't see it.

Yeah the drop was a great throw by Newton but he missed a completely uncovered receiver on the prior play and Aikman the QB never mentioned it

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Aikman going on and on about the drop in the endzone and never once mentioned the previous play. Olsen was the inside guy and broke into the middle, the guy to his right, McCaffrey, was completely uncovered for a TD, total busted play 2 guys covered Olsen nobody covered him. Newton didn't see it.

Yeah the drop was a great throw by Newton but he missed a completely uncovered receiver on the prior play and Aikman the QB never mentioned it
In front of the videoU play qb better then aikman

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Maybe but the drop in the endzone couldn't have been a better throw. Could be a huge swing with the missed FG then a TD the other way.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
this weekend was, bad AFC games vs good NFC games ... gosh how bad the AFC games where ...

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe but the drop in the endzone couldn't have been a better throw. Could be a huge swing with the missed FG then a TD the other way.

I was mainly pointing out that Aikman as an ex QB tends to favor QBs. yes the WR should have caught it, but if Cam sees the uncovered guy it's the easiest TD pass he'll ever throw and they would have scored on the play before the drop.

Aikman focuses on dropped passes every game he works, because he was a QB. Compare him to Tony Romo who has really impressed me in games he works because he points out things that the QB misses. I would bet if Romo worked this game he would have pointed out the busted coverage.

Which is weird to me because Aiman's a UCLA guy and Romo's a Cowboy but right now I much prefer Romo on games.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brees can still zing it.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Brees and Payton smell blood with Panthers unable to stop pass plays.
They are going to pass until Panthers can stop it.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wait until next week. The AFC games will be blowouts while the NFC games will be competitive.
I'm sure that neither Jacksonville or Tenesee will have any chance against Steelers and New England.
AFC Championship game (expect a Steelers Meltdown or a NE Meltdown) is set

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson