Kerry Rhodes on NFL Total Access at 7(ET)

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Will update after interview. Teaser was that he has biting words for the jets.

OP
OP
CtCardinals78

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
ADub called Rhodes right away eager to work with him
Be versatile and leader in AZ
Wants to come to AZ and fit in
AZ great team
Made money now wants to help team win

Monty

2010 Cardinals Draft Guru
Reaction score
Looks like the Jets have signed brodney pool as Rhodes' replacement

(ive tried to post the link from profootballtalk but it wont let me as i have less then 20 post so far.)

What happened to the surefire signing of O.J. Atogwe, that all Jets fans were convinced was the reason they let go of Rhodes?

Goober Man

Ultra Vida Guerra Mojo
Reaction score
Looks like the Jets have signed brodney pool as Rhodes' replacement

(ive tried to post the link from profootballtalk but it wont let me as i have less then 20 post so far.)

What happened to the surefire signing of O.J. Atogwe, that all Jets fans were convinced was the reason they let go of Rhodes?
Word has it that Atogwe is recovering from a surgery and might not pass a physical or something close to that.

Monty

2010 Cardinals Draft Guru
Reaction score
Word has it that Atogwe is recovering from a surgery and might not pass a physical or something close to that.

Yeah i read that i was just trying to point out the stupidity of some Jets fans who were convinced that the only reasons Rhodes would leave them for us is if either they had a superior player in Atogwe lined up to replace him or that he wasnt all that to begin with. I guess this signing eliminates the first and lets hope Rhodes' play for us eliminates the latter.

Goober Man

Ultra Vida Guerra Mojo
Reaction score
Yeah i read that i was just trying to point out the stupidity of some Jets fans who were convinced that the only reasons Rhodes would leave them for us is if either they had a superior player in Atogwe lined up to replace him or that he wasnt all that to begin with. I guess this signing eliminates the first and lets hope Rhodes' play for us eliminates the latter.
Well what do you expect? They're Jets fans...:D

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I suppose the smog in the New York air is pretty thick (random South Park reference numero uno for me)

I dont think that's just a South Park reference :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison