OT: Former NFL star Richard Sherman’s bail set at $5,000 following arrest for suspicion of DUI

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sherman was pulled over just before 2 a.m. Saturday for driving 79 mph (127 kmh) in a 60 mph (97 kmh) zone on Interstate 405 south of Seattle, Washington State Patrol Trooper Jordan Hazzard-Thomas wrote in a probable cause statement. His eyes were bloodshot and watery, he smelled of intoxicants, and he declined to take a breath test, Hazzard-Thomas wrote.

Sherman in 2022 pleaded guilty in Seattle to two misdemeanor charges stemming from a drunken driving and domestic disturbance the year before. He also admitted to a criminal infraction of speeding in a roadway construction zone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Not good at all if he wants to continue being an NFL analyst. Although, this isn't his first so maybe the league doesn't care about it that much...

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Sherman was pulled over just before 2 a.m. Saturday for driving 79 mph (127 kmh) in a 60 mph (97 kmh) zone on Interstate 405 south of Seattle, Washington State Patrol Trooper Jordan Hazzard-Thomas wrote in a probable cause statement. His eyes were bloodshot and watery, he smelled of intoxicants, and he declined to take a breath test, Hazzard-Thomas wrote.

Sherman in 2022 pleaded guilty in Seattle to two misdemeanor charges stemming from a drunken driving and domestic disturbance the year before. He also admitted to a criminal infraction of speeding in a roadway construction zone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Not good at all if he wants to continue being an NFL analyst. Although, this isn't his first so maybe the league doesn't care about it that much...
Dude gotta lay off the damn sauce. I mean, I love the stuff personally but I'm not about to get behind the wheel and speed on the interstate after having a few. Smart dummy he is.

Captain Matt

Registered
Reaction score
It feels like 2X DUI in 3 years = he does it all of the time. And if that is the case then I have to believe that alcohol is how he compensates for no longer being a "star." Any transition from a position of power/influence/importance to something "less" can be difficult to deal with. I hope he gets the help he needs and doesn't find an early grave.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson