2024 3rd round #82 is Tip Reiman TE

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I really like this guy, I've noticed the quality of character in this draft too
If you look at most of the players the Cardinals have drafted, they are targeting guys who seem to love football more than anything else.

MHJ - I don't care about the draft, I want to spend my time preparing for the season.

DRob - Talks about his technique on the draft stage.

Max - Talks about wanting to get to work.

Tip - Love to bury people and I want to show I have more to offer.

PJJ - Immediately wanted to get working with The Captain and Kyler.

Wilson - Spending time working with TJH refining his game and getting more polished.

there is more but that seems to be a common theme. It doesn't mean these guys can't fail or that they will end up being the "right" pick, but it shouldn't end up being for lack of work and effort.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The culture shift from 2022 to now is has been pretty apparent. You can feel the passion for the game from these young players. Maybe it's because they are still young and haven't become jaded yet. Hopefully it's indicative of the type of players that Monti is targeting.

With that said, I find these type of players very easy to root for.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
If you look at most of the players the Cardinals have drafted, they are targeting guys who seem to love football more than anything else.

MHJ - I don't care about the draft, I want to spend my time preparing for the season.

Wilson - Spending time working with TJH refining his game and getting more polished.

there is more but that seems to be a common theme. It doesn't mean these guys can't fail or that they will end up being the "right" pick, but it shouldn't end up being for lack of work and effort.
Elijah Jones, Isaiah Adams, Christian Jones both came off as guys who really love the game as well.

I'm about as excited about the people as I am about the players.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As I listen to these draftees and FAs they all love JG and the energy in the building. JG apparently relates well to players and as we all observed they will run through a wall for him and their teammates.

I'm going to wait a year but I'm betting I'll be purchasing a Tip jersey.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have to like this kind of attitude

Pulling for Tip to succeed

“I’m just going to put my head down and work and lay a full brick every day,” Reiman said, via Darren Urban of the team webs. “No half efforts. No cutting corners. No nothing. It’s just [about] gaining the trust of the team, the organization, and prove them right having drafted me.”

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Have to like this kind of attitude

Pulling for Tip to succeed

“I’m just going to put my head down and work and lay a full brick every day,” Reiman said, via Darren Urban of the team webs. “No half efforts. No cutting corners. No nothing. It’s just [about] gaining the trust of the team, the organization, and prove them right having drafted me.”
I loved when he said their goal was to control the C gap. When you control the C gap, you'll be able to run the ball all day long.

Last edited:

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It looks like we will be more of a running team if Tipp is as good a blocker as advertised. And we were pretty good on the ground, last year. So, if I were still playing Fantasy FB, I guess that I would have to devalue KM and MHJ. Anyone agree?

GeorgiaCard88

Veteran
Reaction score

Great points - excited to see what the coaches can do with these kids.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I mean if he could actually replace Maxx Williams, that would be huge. Williams wouldn't tip the play because he could catch and run about as good as old Ertz but was also a road-grader as a blocker.

Hopefully this kid is the reincarnation of that. That would make our two TE sets lethal.

Last edited: