CFB Playoffs

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Where are the great DT’s?
they just made a good play there on third down. if Washington go for it here and don't get it...their coach is an idiot. a field goal here might win the game.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they just made a good play there on third down. if Washington go for it here and don't get it...their coach is an idiot. a field goal here might win the game.
Nah, it's far from over. Texas can put up points in a hurry.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Have not seen pressure up the middle on QB from them. Until that play you mentioned I only noticed the Murphy rushing TD.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Have not seen pressure up the middle on QB from them. Until that play you mentioned I only noticed the Murphy rushing TD.
true. Texas are not getting any pressure on the QB. Penix is getting the ball out fast on most plays, but even when he holds the ball he has time. Texas don't have DE's to match their DL play. Hills Jr. can be a force at DE but they don't always use him at that position.

Reactions: PJ1

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Washington has a terrific offensive line.
if Washington threw the ball every down they would be up by more than they are now. it reminds me of watching dallas cool off Prescott and Lamb with pollard. the disappointment in this game for me as a Texas fan is their offense. Too many penalties and Ewers has been mediocre. their running back baxter was weak on his fumble.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Texas really needs them to uphold that call. But that sure looks like a fumble and Washington ball.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
How in the world was he originally called down by contact - will be something of possession doesn't flip

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Texas DB's have been really bad. that is their weakness. if they had any ball skills they could have some Int's. they have made no attempt to play the ball and those passes have been dropped on their heads.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ewers made a couple of nice passes on this drive.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A lot has to do playing late games in Washington

He’s been on fire almost all uear
Sorry Jon but the whole plays on the west coast excuse is just silly in this day and age. All the scouts have seen him as have all the scouting services.

I don’t know why he isn’t projected higher (though he will be) but the fact he plays in Seattle has nothing to do with it

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort