Cardinals at Eagles gameday thread 12-31-23

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to say it again they're either going to have to learn to throw the ball, or trade one of their WR's and the way AJ Brown is acting woudln't surprise me at all if he wants to be traded

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm going to say it again they're either going to have to learn to throw the ball, or trade one of their WR's and the way AJ Brown is acting woudln't surprise me at all if he wants to be traded
Brown has 1400 yards this season, I think he's doing ok for himself

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AJ Brown might quit

I mean WR's are famous for being divas but can you blame him? Even the kid in the crowd "we need to throw the ball" and they throw a screen.

If you're AJ Brown every catch is in traffic where you have to break tackles to get yards, you're getting pounded because Hurts can't throw the ball?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s a day like today that gives you hope for the staff moving forward… The team clearly hasn’t quit on them. They go to the East Coast and are giving the Eagles all they can handle while the Eagles still have something to play for big-time they’re doing this with second and third stringers all over the field. And if we could get second-half Kyler on a consistent basis, it would be nice.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s a day like today that gives you hope for the staff moving forward… The team clearly hasn’t quit on them. They go to the East Coast and are giving the Eagles all they can handle while the Eagles still have something to play for big-time they’re doing this with second and third stringers all over the field. And if we could get second-half Kyler on a consistent basis, it would be nice.
100% this

Love the fight and the no quit in this team

Really doing for the coach and that means something with our record

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen