Free Agency

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Good old days? This is pretty much every year since the mid-Arians era.
No, the mid-Arians era gave us a whiff of respectability which allowed a guy like JJ to come to town.

The Arians deodorant has worn off, and now we're back to the SOC.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, the mid-Arians era gave us a whiff of respectability which allowed a guy like JJ to come to town.

That deodorant had worn off before JJ. The decision to go with old oft injured former star over Reddick was idiotic SOC, ASFAIC, IMO.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

While it's plausible Vic would have come if SP was coach, players are certainly flocking to Denver...and VJ, overpay or not.

While I like the new hires, we are back to a dead season followed by a monsterous QB hit and roster reset. Fun times.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
While it's plausible Vic would have come if SP was coach, players are certainly flocking to Denver...and VJ, overpay or not.

While I like the new hires, we are back to a dead season followed by a monsterous QB hit and roster reset. Fun times.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s obvious now if it wasn’t before. We are going to sit back for a week and pick up the bargains in an effort to get through this year.
We are going to trade down, maybe more than once to reset this rosters with a bunch of young dogs. We will bring in as many UDFA as possible.
That being said it is really going to be pathetic and a morale killer if we don’t at least have a competent QB.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Mostert to resign with Dolphins. I thought he would have been a good compliment to Conners. Just a thought though. Any other possible FAs we could use at RB?

In my dreams I see Ekeler in a Cardinal uniform. To bad it is only a dream.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Mostert to resign with Dolphins. I thought he would have been a good compliment to Conners. Just a thought though. Any other possible FAs we could use at RB?

Miles Sanders?

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Ekeler will be expensive, but he might have a couple/few season left in him. Drop Connor after this year and go cheap rest of the way, if we are attempting a serious 2024/2025 push, otherwise it won't make sense.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even if that’s the case, failure is still failure.
Is it though? Would any of these signings really move the needle more than a game or two? I'm in a full rebuild mode of the roster for the next 12-24 months. You can decide at that time whether Kyler is a part of that rebuild.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Here are all available RB's.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose