Chargers at Cardinals gameday thread 11-27-22

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would be for it if I believed that were a possibility, but I don’t. We could lose out and Mike will chalk it up to injuries and hops suspension. This whole trainwreck is coming back.
I strongly believe if that we have blowout losses to end the season, Keim & Kliff will get their pink slips. Maybe I’m too hopeful, but that’s just what I believe.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Conner received 25 of the 27 RB carries today, which is ridiculous. He looked winded 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter. He far and away had his best game of the season, but mixing in another runner could have made a difference.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So, moving forward, I’m thinking that unfortunately MB will opt for a “rearranging the desk chairs on the Titanic” approach and keep SK & KK, but insist that much of the coaching staff be let go this off season. If so, I’ll continue to root for this now quite unlikeable team to lose.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So wtf is Kliffy going to say in this post game presser ??? “Gotta tip our hat to the other team… we just gotta get better.. we need to get execute.. we just gotta get better”

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kliff‘s career in a nutshell:

1. He’s “good looking” vs most of the other NFL coaches who are old and fat.

2. He recruited Mahomes ten years ago.

You take away either of those things and his best case life scenario is an OC at Mountain West school.
I never thought he was good looking, and he looks more and more atrocious every Sunday.

Extension or not, he needs to go. This organization is ridiculous.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Conner received 25 of the 27 RB carries today, which is ridiculous. He looked winded 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter. He far and away had his best game of the season, but mixing in another runner could have made a difference.
Yeah! Like Eno Benjam…uhh, never mind. :lol:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really, you have to fire him now. This franchise with all the obstacles securing a good coach can at least take away the waiting game and get to work finding one... we need every hiring advantage we can get

Bye week is the week to do it but I doubt we do.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So wtf is Kliffy going to say in this post game presser ??? “Gotta tip our hat to the other team… we just gotta get better.. we need to get execute.. we just gotta get better”
Yup. Lots of the usual word salad.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Murray was 18 for 29, 191 yards. Two TDs, One INT. Pure QB rating of 89.9. Seven rushes for 56. Kind of "meh" really. Below expectations if we're being honest.

I thought the defense played their asses off today, but they couldn't overcome the offense completely cratering in the 4th.

How many first downs in Q4 did we need to salt away this one? Two? Three? But really, really unimaginative play design and calling on those last few series, and bad execution by the players. Like Ouchie said, a K1 run play (or two or three) would have been nice to see. Or some throws to DHop...

Then there was the "Worst Call of the Century".. the deep fade to Dhop on 4th and inches from our 35. just wow.. lol.

4-8... I think K2 needs at least two more wins to avoid getting fired, and I'm not sure where he's going to get those.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave