Chiefs at Cardinals gameday thread 9-11-22

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Thanks dude. Yeah… everything is good. Just had a bunch of crazy stuff pile up with a wedding weekend in Temecula canceled because of wildfires/hurricanes which screwed up my first choice to watch games with people today. then looked like I’d just stay in Newport where there would be an alt plan to watch with people (@daves ).

Then yesterday a good friend of mine called me up in LA freaking out on the way to the ER. She was by herself with fam out of town and was afraid her appendix burst and guess what… she was right! So I spent last 24 hours rushing back to LA and hanging with her at hospital for her surgery and helping her get settled back at home today.

luckily she’s doing really well (and man… hospitals really push you out fast these days for certain procedures) which is what really matters.

But I’m prob gonna be at her place stealing watches on my phone for opening day. Maybe I’ll grind double her tramadol into her food right around 1230 so she has a nice slumber for oh… about… 3.5 hours. :mrgreen:
Google streameast.

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
Not counting on Watt to be reliable for the rest of this season. He strains his calf at a team practice 3 weeks before the season opener and can’t manage to rehab it in time. When you consider his history there’s just no way he stays healthy when the real action starts.
Love him when he’s playing but it’s looking like he may be too worn to hold up anymore. Sure hope somebody steps up.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gooooo cards its GameDay!

Got my 420 edibles rdy and munchies items rdy lol for whatever outcome is trying to be optimistic lol

Hope everyone having a good 1st cards gm of season sun :)

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Didn't see McBride and Sanders as scratches

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose