Colts at Cardinals gameday thread 12-25-2021

Morty

Veteran
Reaction score
Cards are just not a very good team. No one is scared of them. I bet they don't win another game this season.

Murray is hitting that point that I knew was coming. Just like all QBs similar to Murray, teams figure them out around the end of year 2 and then they are just never good after that. Murray will get worse as a QB. I can pretty much guarantee that. It happens to every single QB that is similar to Murray. QBs like him are tough to deal with the first couple seasons because teams are not used to it. But then teams start to figure out how to play them. And he is not talented enough in the pocket to offset that. They are gonna need a real QB
Good point. As we all know he won't take the easy throw. His center likes to challenge Murry low high not looking snaps. His receivers don't always look for the ball or catch the perfectly placed ones. Coach won't run the ball or call a game that feels balanced. And Murry seems LOST. Football has to have some bravado. I'm just learning this. QBs who take the hit inspire the entire team. Murry can't do this as he is too small. Now he could run and throw to the open man but he won't. He has the HERO deal. Folks it is OVER.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jesus. Kyler is just chewing up the clock. It’s gonna make his stats look nice and pretty.

Gonna be great when we score with 7 seconds to go.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Can we talk about how max Garcia snaps it behind Kyler multiple times a game literally EVERY game he plays center.

Reactions: PJ1

TitanLurker

Reaction score
Lol. He sucked tonight. Last play more evidence of that. Wide open receivers and shorts it as he backpedala instead of stepping into the throw. Yeah he will take a hit, but this is freaking football. Players take hits. He went from MVP candidate to broken mentally.
Titans fan, sad to see y'all lose this one.

Kyler Murray is too short to step into throws with guys in his face. They will knock it down easily being almost a foot taller.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good point. As we all know he won't take the easy throw. His center likes to challenge Murry low high not looking snaps. His receivers don't always look for the ball or catch the perfectly placed ones. Coach won't run the ball or call a game that feels balanced. And Murry seems LOST. Football has to have some bravado. I'm just learning this. QBs who take the hit inspire the entire team. Murry can't do this as he is too small. Now he could run and throw to the open man but he won't. He has the HERO deal. Folks it is OVER.

Oh no... NOW he’ll take the easy throw... to kill the clock.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Stayed in bounds. Kirk is not sharp either. World’s slowest drive

Reactions: PJ1

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose