Colts at Cardinals gameday thread 12-25-2021

moosehead

All Star
Reaction score
Id love to see mass-exodus of season ticket holders, fans burning jerseys, booing at the stadium. Colts with no O Line, we're at home. The fans are getting bent over, big-time. This is laughable.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just about to post after this last drive that we need to fire Keim, VJ, Kliff, and clean house. This team is going no where and doesn't have a future. You can't build long term success by signing retirees as you're main off season moves.

Yop. Everyone needs to go. We went “ALL IN” by signing broken down guys and losers, totally blew the draft again and eventually they showed that’s exactly what they are.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I might wanna go play video games or baseball too if I'm Kyler at this point. Lol. This franchise is hard as a fan. Can't imagine as a player.. especially a QB. Haha

AZCats

Veteran
Reaction score
This is EXACTLY what I predicted with Murray and why I was so against the Cards drafting him. I just don't understand how Keim and company don't see it. It is a scenario that has played out with simalar QBs time and time again. It is just ignorance and idiots thinking "well this one will be different". Nope. It isn't different. And now you are gonna be a team that is going to struggle for years to come because you picked a guy who is not a good QB but rather picked a good athelete thinking he will be a good QB. Give me the guy that runs a 6 second 40 who can put the ball anywhere over the guy who has exceptional speed and a strong arm any day.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals were 7-0 and 10-2 at one time. It's an amazing vanishing act.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seriously FIRE EVERYBODY.

Matter fact someone needs to lose there job tomorrow. You need to fire a warning shot.

VJ needs to be gone now not next week now like as soon as this game is over.

Can’t fire Kliff but VJ would be a message to him

rusfletcher

Veteran
Reaction score
KK thinks his college offensive schemes works in this league. The only thing about his schemes is that they're OFFENSIVE. He needs to go like yesterday.

PlayerHater

Veteran
Reaction score
I might wanna go play video games or baseball too if I'm Kyler at this point. Lol. This franchise is hard as a fan. Can't imagine as a player.. especially a QB. Haha
He does not need to watch film so he should have plenty of time for video games.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We’re just gonna eat up clock now, huh? Gotta make sure those stats are padded, right Kyler?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson