Ertz missing philly

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He could’ve stayed in Philly over the weekend but he CHOSE to come immediately to Az and to the Browns game to get to know the players and schemes. That’s dedication to the new team. That bracelet is a mere symbolic gesture. He actually proved he is all-in with the new team.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Well reminds me of the 2008 NFCC - when philly took the lead in the 4th quarter 4 large fans behind me in the extra added seating, ripped off Cardinal jerseys exposing eagles jerseys underneath! A young drunk Cardinal fan turned and started swinging wildly and ineffectively ! His mom asked me if I was going to help her son? I grabbed him spun him around by the shoulders stared deep in his eyes and yelled, we are not from Philadelphia! we don’t act like that!

that extra aluminum seating was like a snare drum, when we jumped in unison, it rang and kept ringing everytime the eagles had the ball, was fun watching those posers leave with their heads hung low.

there was a kick right before that looked liked the cards recovered, but refs took it back, everybody was wound up tight.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Totally disagree. You can acknowledge and love your past while still loving your future

So says the Irish / Welsh American

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
First, Welcome to the forum.
Second, I don't think anyone cares unless we were playing Philly this week.
Thirdly, can he still play per his 2017-19 seasons?
Fourthly, Is he starting this weekend vs Houston?

Bonus Question, Does anyone know who cracked the Liberty Bell?

Final Jeopardy: Time is like a ________ and only exists in the presence of an observer?

Last edited:

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He probably wears is as a reminder of what a disaster the Eagles are and how lucky he is to be on the Cards now. Not to mention he is now free from all of the loser Eagles fans who are annoying as hell.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard