Ertz missing philly

MylerKurray

Reaction score
What do you guys think about Zach Ertz wearing an Eagles bracelet to practice today ? I personally find it a bit disrespectful . I get that he spent his whole career in Philadelphia and he loves their city but you’re here now because we wanted you and they didn’t . The least you can do is show some respect to the fans and the organization who decided to take a chance on you. If you’re wearing a cardinals jersey I want you to rep it ! As a diehard I do not want to see that ! I get how he must be feeling but I bleed red not green ! .
Not sure how you guys feel about it ?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
this has to be trolling...
show up here, claiming to be a diehard...and your first post is talking **** about our newest player...wearing a bracelet...

must be a lonely philly fan thats salty because your mancrush bailed right after you bought his jersey.

its cool dude...go to nfl.com and you can get one in red

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Sometimes it's like we forget that these athletes are just people too. Nothing wrong with him wearing that, gameday aside.

He is still a professional and will be giving us his full attention.

Edit: Ah, looks like a troll (spotted above).

OP
OP
M

MylerKurray

Reaction score
show up here, claiming to be a diehard...and your first post is talking **** about our newest player...wearing a bracelet...

must be a lonely philly fan thats salty because your mancrush bailed right after you bought his jersey.

You guys sure are welcoming ! I stated a simple opinion and that makes me a troll ? Lol you’re probably one of those season ticket holders who sells their tickets to the niners & cow girls when they roll into town so I’m sure you don’t see a problem with him wearing another team’s logo while he’s on the field signed to the Cardinals .
I really can't take this post seriously. It's a bracelet..

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

no child left behind?

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What do you guys think about Zach Ertz wearing an Eagles bracelet to practice today ? I personally find it a bit disrespectful . I get that he spent his whole career in Philadelphia and he loves their city but you’re here now because we wanted you and they didn’t . The least you can do is show some respect to the fans and the organization who decided to take a chance on you. If you’re wearing a cardinals jersey I want you to rep it ! As a diehard I do not want to see that ! I get how he must be feeling but I bleed red not green ! .
:hacker::violin::bigyawn::lame:

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If he scores 7 or 8 TDs I don't care if he wears his wife's underwear

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
May well be some type of charity bracelet...

Or

It could be that he has undying love for the Eagles, hates the Cardinals and all of their fans and wants us all to die a horrible death and rot in hell for eternity.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I love that he is loyal to the organization that he played his whole career. I wish PP21 had half this class.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
If we are talking about what is on his right wrist (at :48 mark) in this video than I'm not even sure that is an eagles bracelet...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Who knows. Not a big deal. Heck..... He may have made a promise to a make a wish kid for all we know.

Welcome to the board though. Just come stronger when you make your next impression.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I didn't care for the eagles braclet either. what do you think the rest of the team thought when they see him wearing it during practice? it's a rubber wrist band, just take it off and hang it from your rear view

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
If we are talking about what is on his right wrist (at :48 mark) in this video than I'm not even sure that is an eagles bracelet...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Could that be his covid tracker? I don't know that those look like, but I'd hardly say it's definitely an Eagles bracelet.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson