Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 10-25-20

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the only thing that pisses me off about this game is that it's not being replayed on NFL Network! aren't most sunday night games replayed a day or so after the game? i want to watch again.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the only thing that pisses me off about this game is that it's not being replayed on NFL Network! aren't most sunday night games replayed a day or so after the game? i want to watch again.
Come on over I have it recorded I’ll provide food and drink

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
18 minute cutdown.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
on my way. be there in five hours!

I recorded it and added an additional 30 minutes but that wasn't enough so I missed the final 5 minutes of OT. I tried to find another viewing but came up short. There is a game that NFL network is going to play (Wednesday IIRC) with the teams TBA so keep your fingers crossed.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I recorded it and added an additional 30 minutes but that wasn't enough so I missed the final 5 minutes of OT. I tried to find another viewing but came up short. There is a game that NFL network is going to play (Wednesday IIRC) with the teams TBA so keep your fingers crossed.
Same thing happened to me.... recording ends right after kk ices our kicker in ot

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson