With the 8th pick in the NFL Draft......

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Chargers moving on from Rivers per Glazer. Not sure if QB was already been mocked to them?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I just booked a room and am taking my boy to see the Draft in Vegas.

Been on my bucket list for a long time.
Hey, when you make it here, let's meet up and say hi! I'll be with my dad as well.

...I promise I don't argue about Kyler Murray in person (my dad might give me a hard time about that, but really, haha).

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Interesting article from Tony Pauline on Alabama prospects:

Spoiler alert...Dvontel will like one of them for sure. :)

2020 NFL Draft Musings: The falling draft stock of some Alabama prospects
Many people were surprised to hear that a number of Alabama Crimson Tide prospects might not be as highly graded as expected. In my first 2020 NFL Draft Musings column, let's examine why these prospects are seeing their draft stock fall.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2020-nfl-draft-musings-falling-draft-stock-alabama-prospects/

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It scares me to take a player who shoots up the board because of the combine. Bottom line is what did this player do on game day against good competition.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Interesting article from Tony Pauline on Alabama prospects:

Spoiler alert...Dvontel will like one of them for sure. :)

2020 NFL Draft Musings: The falling draft stock of some Alabama prospects
Many people were surprised to hear that a number of Alabama Crimson Tide prospects might not be as highly graded as expected. In my first 2020 NFL Draft Musings column, let's examine why these prospects are seeing their draft stock fall.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2020-nfl-draft-musings-falling-draft-stock-alabama-prospects/
excellent perspective

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
What do people think of Dylan Moses if he's there in the 2nd or 3rd?

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would absolutely love to take my boys to that. What does a ticket in cost?

The NFL Draft and the NFL Draft experience is Free.

https://www.visitlasvegas.com/nfl-draft-2020/

Set against the iconic backdrop of the Strip, the NFL Draft Main Stage will be constructed next to the CAESARS FORUM, the newest state-of-the-art conference center. FREE and open to the public, fans are invited to gather at the Draft Main Stage viewing zone to experience the daily performances by headlining acts and watch the Draft selections on the following days:

• Round 1 – April 23rd, 2020 Thursday night
  • Rounds 2-3 – April 24th, 2020 Friday night
  • Rounds 4-7 – April 25th, 2020 Saturday during the day
Located adjacent to the NFL Draft Main Stage, the NFL Draft Experience presented by Oikos® Triple Zero will be a free, three-day football festival highlighted by interactive games, the Vince Lombardi Trophy, autograph sessions with NFL players and Legends, brand activations, giveaways and the NFL Shop presented by Visa. At the center of the action will be the NFL Draft Experience Stage, which will feature special performances by Las Vegas talent as well as interactive NFL-themed experiences.

The NFL Draft Experience will be free and open to fans at the following times:

• Thursday, April 23: Noon – 9 PM PT or the end of round one
  • Friday, April 24: Noon – 9 PM PT or the end of round three
  • Saturday, April 25: 9 AM. – 6 PM PT or the end of round seven

It's the hotel rooms that are ridiculous. 4X the normal price.

Last edited:

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, when you make it here, let's meet up and say hi! I'll be with my dad as well.

...I promise I don't argue about Kyler Murray in person (my dad might give me a hard time about that, but really, haha).

We are driving up Thursday afternoon and will miss the first round, but will be there on location Friday and Saturday for rounds 2-7. I'll send you a message with my cell info when it gets closer.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
This would be good for us...

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think the top seven will have to include Burrow, Young Okudah, Simmons, Tua, and Herbert. We'll have our choice of Jeudy, Brown, or the best OT.

Wills, Wirfs, Thomas, or Becton will be the pick. They'll follow the traditional thinking that they need to 'protect the QB', and we have a big band aid round robin at RT. They'll re-sign Humphries.
Maybe we can grab Tyler Biadacz in round 2 and have a seriously killer OL. If we can sign a few FA's to fill some holes in the defense, this could be the year we boost our offense to the top tier and make it our team foundation. Fix the D next year.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I think the top seven will have to include Burrow, Young Okudah, Simmons, Tua, and Herbert. We'll have our choice of Jeudy, Brown, or the best OT.

Wills, Wirfs, Thomas, or Becton will be the pick. They'll follow the traditional thinking that they need to 'protect the QB', and we have a big band aid round robin at RT. They'll re-sign Humphries.
Maybe we can grab Tyler Biadacz in round 2 and have a seriously killer OL. If we can sign a few FA's to fill some holes in the defense, this could be the year we boost our offense to the top tier and make it our team foundation. Fix the D next year.

It will be Jeudy, Lamb, or a curve ball in Okudah due to talent... you really cannot expect a traditional approach from a team which often selects complimentary positions early as in a slot receiver or nickle back in round two, and willing to go QB again

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m starting to come around on Simmons.

Thing I’m worried about though is longevity. I can see him retiring within 7-8 years like Willis & Kuechly due to the grueling nature of ILB while Wirfs, Willis, Jeudy, & Lamb would play at a quality level for another 5 years.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard