With the 8th pick in the NFL Draft......

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
The Cardinals select:

Who?

I see:
Jeudy, Brown, Lamb, Simmons, Thomas, Wills (not to me but to some) or Wirfs as the most possible targets.

I think the Panthers being in front of us could kill our chances for Jeudy, but with the Jags behind us, they may want to swap up to secure Herbert if he is still there.

Bengals, Dolphins, & Chargers may all go QB though before we have a chance to get a sweet trade back deal.

What say you?

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I learn towards Andrew Thomas (if he's there)..

Love CD (obviously) but this draft is LOADED at WR. If Keim can just find one in the 2nd or 3rd round...

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you noticed during the game today the announcers said the Cards wanted a bigger faster WR to open up the offense. I'm assuming that was from spending the week with our coaches and being told that, not just a guess.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would take Brown today. I am sick of getting gashed by the run. But so much is going to happen it's hard for me to really get into draft talk at this point.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cardinals select:

Who?

I see:
Jeudy, Brown, Lamb, Simmons, Thomas, Wills (not to me but to some) or Wirfs as the most possible targets.

I think the Panthers being in front of us could kill our chances for Jeudy, but with the Jags behind us, they may want to swap up to secure Herbert if he is still there.

Bengals, Dolphins, & Chargers may all go QB though before we have a chance to get a sweet trade back deal.

What say you?

I think you could see Panthers go QB as well.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’m just not sure how much this offense requires an elite WR. Seems every week Murray connects with 7 or 8 different guys every week. I would love Lamb though. If Okudah was available that may be our best bet .

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I really think Simmons will be our guy.

We can find interior D-Lineman in free agency.

Freak level talents like Jeudy, Simmons, & Young or high end O-Lineman don't ever get free on a reasonable deal.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
What say you?

The Jags are not taking a QB in round 1...with Minshew and the money they are paying Foles.

I honestly don't see the Panthers taking another WR in 1st round either.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Cardinals select:

Who?

I see:

What say you?

You mean the Panthers could save us from drafting Jeudy?

I hope so, but not likely. They have a 22 year old stud named DJ Moore.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kliff knows his downfall was defense in college

I’m not sure if he wants to go through the same dark alley again

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I find it interesting that you like Leatherwood over Wills. Who you be willing to share why?

The Jags are not taking a QB in round 1...with Minshew and the money they are paying Foles.

I honestly don't see the Panthers taking another WR in 1st round either.

You mean the Panthers could save us from drafting Jeudy?

I hope so, but not likely. They have a 22 year old stud named DJ Moore.

Who do you two think they will take?

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Chandler Jones needs some HELP. Whoever in the draft or FA that can give that...GET him!