#claimFlashGordon

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I can't believe that people are talking about, and the mods are letting all of this talk about weed on here as if it is nothing. I am sure there are some young people that do read this. Smoking weed is not OK and is illegal. SMH

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
At this point, we absolutely should take a flyer on Gordon...we have ZERO wide receivers that any team has to scheme for...

We have absolutely NOTHING to lose.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I can't believe that people are talking about, and the mods are letting all of this talk about weed on here as if it is nothing. I am sure there are some young people that do read this. Smoking weed is not OK and is illegal. SMH
It's legal where I live, and will eventually probably be legal across the country... not to mention there's more weed references at the Hot Topic or Spencer's in the mall compared to on this board. And lastly, most people have been talking about using it responsibly.

Alcohol is probably more dangerous and readily available for kids, and there are commercials for it all day long in football.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We’re definitely fine with the receivers we have.

I agree with that. We can't claim a guy they haven't waived yet but at this point I'm tired of how bad our Wr's our, so even I'm willing to take a risk on Gordon at this point.

I continue to say if we can make it work financially without giving up a first rounder I'd be looking at AJ Green too but I don't see that happening.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Not really. Since it was before you were born you have no idea what was around at the time. Most of it was some regular Columbian but once in a while some really good stuff would come through. It was better than what they put out today.

Ok brah.

Reaction score

Gimpy, it's legal in some states & it's legal in Az if you have a med card which I do. Smoking weed is way less harmful than alcohol. I think you need more education about marijuana. It has been proven to be helpful for a variety of things. Don't buy into the reefer madness BS.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gordon has his own schedule and set of rules. So why? Delusional to believe that he has a blooming career ahead in the NFL. There will be takers, ... many down the line.

David Boston
Justin Blackmon
etc.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gordon has his own schedule and set of rules. So why? Delusional to believe that he has a blooming career ahead in the NFL. There will be takers, ... many down the line.

David Boston
Justin Blackmon
etc.

I don't like the guy the only reason I say I'm willing to go along with it we have 8 games left to play, our 2 best RB's appear to both be hurt in a way that might linger, Kyler was visibly limping in the 2nd half, so we're probably going to have to throw the ball more so adding some talent at WR would help there.

IMO it would be a make good deal with no expectation he'll be here beyond this season unless he's VERY well behaved.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

It's legal where I live, and will eventually probably be legal across the country... not to mention there's more weed references at the Hot Topic or Spencer's in the mall compared to on this board. And lastly, most people have been talking about using it responsibly.

Alcohol is probably more dangerous and readily available for kids, and there are commercials for it all day long in football.

Gimpy, it's legal in some states & it's legal in Az if you have a med card which I do. Smoking weed is way less harmful than alcohol. I think you need more education about marijuana. It has been proven to be helpful for a variety of things. Don't buy into the reefer madness BS.

All of this is true @gimpy . #Science

Also, I've never smoked it in my life. No cigs, no weed, nothing.

And alcohol is 100% worse on your body.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

OH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Facts dont matter I guess.

How does someone in flagstaff of all places think pot is illegal at this point? You have pot stores all over your town.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

Agreed.

The only drugs you should ever take, should be from your doctor, and provided by the responsible people of the pharmaceutical industry that is monitored by your government.

So put that joint down and take this oxycodone, chase it with your ritalin and be a good citizen.

And text me on your way home, while driving, to make sure you took your legal drugs.

And watch out for those evil people with their T-shades and beatnik music. They be da devil!

Now excuse me I am going to go drink some Bud Light and Jack Daniels while I watch my 1pm football game. My nephew loves that Bud Light knight, so cool.

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dont forget to get addicted to adderrall because you lack energy from your terrible, government subsidized diet.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think you people should become a little more familiar with the laws of the state of Arizona as to its legality.
Specifically ARS Title 13-3411.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you people should become a little more familiar with the laws of the state of Arizona as to its legality.

I have a card in my pocket that says I can legally purchase and use marijuana in the state of arizona.

Beyond that, I really don't care. Alcohol is legal, destroys lives, kills people and more.

Opiates are the biggest problem in our country because we over prescribe opiates to people legally all day long.

But you want to complain about pot.

For you to act like pot is the boogeyman is just ignorant and hypocritical. You do not have to participate in our conversations, we are not on your lawn.

And furthermore, why did you send us to a law about using and selling drugs by a school? Are you implying that we sell drugs at schools?

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Sorry, BRR. My bad. Don't know why I posted that one .o_O The law is under 13-3405
13-3405. Possession, use, production, sale or transportation of marijuana; classification; exceptions

A. A person shall not knowingly:

1. Possess or use marijuana.

2. Possess marijuana for sale.

3. Produce marijuana.

4. Transport for sale, import into this state or offer to transport for sale or import into this state, sell, transfer or offer to sell or transfer marijuana.

That's just a part of the law. It is quite lengthy and does have exceptions, if you read it all.

No more "arguing" from me. :)

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Agreed.

There are so many laws people are not familiar with.

You know to take money from from private companies and pocket it for political infleunce is against federal law?

You know that insider trading is against federal law as well?

Good thing laws are there so people can adhere to them!

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, BRR. My bad. Don't know why I posted that one .o_O The law is under 13-3405
13-3405. Possession, use, production, sale or transportation of marijuana; classification; exceptions

A. A person shall not knowingly:

1. Possess or use marijuana.

2. Possess marijuana for sale.

3. Produce marijuana.

4. Transport for sale, import into this state or offer to transport for sale or import into this state, sell, transfer or offer to sell or transfer marijuana.

That's just a part of the law. It is quite lengthy and does have exceptions, if you read it all.

No more "arguing" from me. :)
I have a card. I can legally possess Marijuana. Now what?

Jaywalking is illegal too. So was owning nunchucks.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There is a point you say - NO MORE - no matter how the talent
Josh is 100% in those books for me

You don't want him around your young team.

He's been told over and over and over again to 'Don't use drugs" ...and he goes out and uses drugs

He won't listen

He'll be one of the 60 for 60 shows where he's living out of a trailer in 8 years behind a 7/11 in no mans land.