All we are saying is give Josh a chance

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
With apologies to John Lennon, world peace would be OK too.:D

Keep the Bears/Rams blueprint intact. They both hired offensive gurus to work with their just-drafted franchise quarterbacks and had playoff runs in year one of the new regime. At least give Tom Clements a year to try and turn Josh Rosen into a top 15 NFL quarterback. Rosen has a chip on his shoulder and a lot to prove after his draft night comments and the team's performance last season. Give him a real chance to succeed by surrounding him with better talent and legitimate NFL coaching.

I'm a little concerned about Kyler Murray blowing off the Redskins visit last week. I'm convinced that Washington was one of the 'more than two' teams that was cited in Charley Casserly's post combine report about poor Murray team interviews. Kyler should have taken the opportunity to give the Redskins a better impression the second time around. Does it mean he can't take 'hard coaching'? Who knows! But I'd feel better if he'd made the visit instead of blowing it off.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With apologies to John Lennon, world peace would be OK too.:D

Keep the Bears/Rams blueprint intact. They both hired offensive gurus to work with their just-drafted franchise quarterbacks and had playoff runs in year one of the new regime. At least give Tom Clements a year to try and turn Josh Rosen into a top 15 NFL quarterback. Rosen has a chip on his shoulder and a lot to prove after his draft night comments and the team's performance last season. Give him a real chance to succeed by surrounding him with better talent and legitimate NFL coaching.

I'm a little concerned about Kyler Murray blowing off the Redskins visit last week. I'm convinced that Washington was one of the 'more than two' teams that was cited in Charley Casserly's post combine report about poor Murray team interviews. Kyler should have taken the opportunity to give the Redskins a better impression the second time around. Does it mean he can't take 'hard coaching'? Who knows! But I'd feel better if he'd made the visit instead of blowing it off.
He doesn't seem interested in playing the dating game. he has boycotted every opportunity to display himself on a level playing field.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ok understand, its remind me when Keim blamed himself for not drafting Wilson, lack of balls.....when he has to pull the trigger for a telented qb he cant, just play conservative
Lets hope Rosen will show ton of improvements and bacoming an adequate qb in this league

OP
OP
Totally_Red

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Ok understand, its remind me when Keim blamed himself for not drafting Wilson, lack of balls.....when he has to pull the trigger for a telented qb he cant, just play conservative
Lets hope Rosen will show ton of improvements and bacoming an adequate qb in this league

This offseason I'm actually glad that Steve Keim is in charge. I've seen what happens when a college coach (Chip Kelly in Philly) is given too much power.

Keim seems to have helped Kliff Kingsbury assemble a pretty good NFL coaching staff. Hopefully he nails the draft.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

or Sk could risk everything and draft a short QB in a league where short Qbs have little success and played in a conference where the best defensive rated player in the conference is a late 3rd/early 4th potential draft pick while having a supporting cast loaded with NFl draft picks.

OP
OP
Totally_Red

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
He doesn't seem interested in playing the dating game. he has boycotted every opportunity to display himself on a level playing field.
If he doesn't find the perfect woman, maybe he goes back to his first love (baseball).

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This offseason I'm actually glad that Steve Keim is in charge. I've seen what happens when a college coach (Chip Kelly in Philly) is given too much power.

Keim seems to have helped Kliff Kingsbury assemble a pretty good NFL coaching staff. Hopefully he nails the draft.

I saw a steve keim despite the atrocious choices made and the terrible season surprisingly being extremely confident and displaying more power and control
Kingsbury in this case playing the game behind the scene, dont know if he lacks personality or just because he is afraid to say something wrong after the leak about Murray done deal to AZ at combine

Last edited:

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score

So the Cardinals should have spent their first round pick on Wilson? He was not graded that high by anyone including Seattle.

That's what it would have taken that year, they had no second round pick.

I have not read a single thing about Keim blaming himself or not drafting Wilson (BTW Keim was not the GM that year either). He may have blamed himself for a poor scouting report but we haven't heard that either.

People just make stuff up.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Unless numbers and tape are correct. Then it's called risk management.

If KK has decided that he can`t work with Rosen and has decided he wants Murray then that tells me that KKs reputation as a QB whisperer is nonsense and BS.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Unless numbers and tape are correct. Then it's called risk management.
Didn't you know that Josh missing wide open receivers in the flat were all because of Steve Wilks and the line? I mean he did that at UCLA too but that was also UCLA's fault as well. Nothing is his fault. Didn't you know?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Goff was just in the super bowl so I would be totally cool with it.
But hasn't that been alot of peoples crutch about Wilson winning games and a Superbowl in the past? A studly defense that did it all? I don't know if it was you.. but some others have mentioned it.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If KK has decided that he can`t work with Rosen and has decided he wants Murray then that tells me that KKs reputation as a QB whisperer is nonsense and BS.
So then why go out and hire him if he is supposed to groom Rosen and bring him along in his development?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But hasn't that been alot of peoples crutch about Wilson winning games and a Superbowl in the past? A studly defense that did it all? I don't know if it was you.. but some others have mentioned it.
Most every quarterback needs a studly defense to be a champion. Wilson just got paid the highest QB money in the land. Not sure what your argument is here. "did it all" is a huge stretch and I dont think people have claimed that, just that even Wilson needs a good team around him if he wants to be deep in the playoffs.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
So then why go out and hire him if he is supposed to groom Rosen and bring him along in his development?

He said he could develop Rosen.If he ends up drafting Murray and trading Rosen it tells me KK is full of crap.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I would bet that a lot of you empathetic Josh lovers married the first girl you 'dated'.