Pete Prisco says its Williams #1

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Wish we still had Denny especially for the draft he new how to do it better than anyone I remember especially for the Cards in fact I think it was Denny's team that went to the Super Bowl just Whiz using Denny's players

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I’ve just gone all in, £50 bet on Q to be taken 1 overall at 20/1 odds. Let’s make my night with Q and a cool £1000... come on baby!

I don't get how they can take bets on this. I wouldn't hesitate to have a friend put on a huge bet for me if I were Keim.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who you want them to pick then?

#1 Trade Down and accumulate assets. It's not because I dislike Murray but because Murray might bust and Rosen is a bust so we may as well get as many assets as possible. If I am right about Rosen then we are just taking a QB next year anyway.

#2. Take Murray - Swing for the fences instead of waiting til next year to do it.

#3. Take Williams - Biggest upside defender

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
#1 Trade Down and accumulate assets. It's not because I dislike Murray but because Murray might bust and Rosen is a bust so we may as well get as many assets as possible. If I am right about Rosen then we are just taking a QB next year anyway.

#2. Take Murray - Swing for the fences instead of waiting til next year to do it.

#3. Take Williams - Biggest upside defender

I'll take #3.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll take #3.

I am fine with any of those 3.

The Bosa thing confounds me. We have spent all off season bitching about us constantly signing injury prone players and we want to draft a guy who has already had 2 season ending surgeries including an ACL tear at #1.

Last edited:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler Murray MIGHT get hurt in the NFL.

Bosa has played in two full seasons in 4 years. Maybe one. It looks like he missed a game as a freshman but I can't be certain

bennyperrin23

Veteran
Reaction score
Rosen is not a Bust! Brady couldn’t have won with our line of misfits to end the season and still josh finished with decent numbers of 11 td 14 int. Not great but not terrible. I will have to admit not getting fitz the ball was an issue but maybe fitz wasn’t even barely close to being open 80 percent of the time. Give Rosen another shot with his 4th straight different offensive coordinator jeez. Pick Williams, fudge Bosa he will get hurt, family history of that.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't get how they can take bets on this. I wouldn't hesitate to have a friend put on a huge bet for me if I were Keim.

You'd hesitate and then some, if it's prohibited in the League bylaws. And I somehow doubt this issue hasn't been brought up previously.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Kyler Murray MIGHT get hurt in the NFL.

Bosa has played in two full seasons in 4 years. Maybe one. It looks like he missed a game as a freshman but I can't be certain
I think this is fair Chris. As someone who has advocated for Kyler the loudest, I would be very disappointed if we play it safe and draft defense. Of the two top defenders..... I just dont trust QW. I think his snap count will be a long term problem. So if we do go defense.... I would tend to play it safe with Bosa, who can pass rush and run defend while playing over 65% of defensive snaps.

If you want to get technical.... I would prefer a trade back over Bosa or QW though.

Although I consider health to be a skill..... Bosa's injuries were not of the chronic, or nagging variety. He doesn't have a bad back, or arthritic knees. Both recoveries went well, and there is very little possibility that one injury will lead to a relapse. That is why I don't really trust that injury history line.