Pete Prisco says its Williams #1

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I can't imagine Bosa getting past the Niners at #2. If we don't take him #1 we're not getting him.

Much stranger things have happened! Unless you have an inside source that tells you it's 100% that 49ers take Bosa. If they don't, a team trades up to 3 for a qb, then Walla... They're both their. Allen going over Bosa wouldn't be that shocking to me

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I haven't seen a 49ers game in years so I don't know exactly what there needs are. A QB?

I think they take Bosa, if we don't.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sure that much is obvious but what this lends credence to is that the house is divided.

The divide is apparently Murray or Bosa with Williams just not in that conversation

Q is
Much stranger things have happened! Unless you have an inside source that tells you it's 100% that 49ers take Bosa. If they don't, a team trades up to 3 for a qb, then Walla... They're both their. Allen going over Bosa wouldn't be that shocking to me

Voila!

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only thing I worry about with Williams is he gets winded rather quickly, had to be substituted for a lot last yr at Alabama every few plays.
That is big concern for me.

Not being in shape doesn't help us late in a game. Means he's not putting all the work he needs to become a better player

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I haven't seen a 49ers game in years so I don't know exactly what there needs are. A QB?

I think they take Bosa, if we don't.

No doubt. Bosa/Ford on the edge and Buckner in the middle. They are worried about Solomon Thomas.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No doubt. Bosa/Ford on the edge and Buckner in the middle. They are worried about Solomon Thomas.
I am guessing that thomas isn’t recovering , as the FO would like, from the tragedy in his life that happened before the start of last season?

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
No one is gonna offer enough to trade up....uhmm....Raiders. I think they'll just sit back at 4 and wait who falls their way.

That said William's might be the pick. Would'nt be surprised at all. Makes alot of sense and would likely be a solid durable asset to this team and org. for 10+ years.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I am guessing that thomas isn’t recovering , as the FO would like, from the tragedy in his life that happened before the start of last season?

If we don't want Bosa...I would trade the #1 pick to SF for Solomon Thomas and the #2 pick. We traded down one spot with SD and got a plethora of picks/comp.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We should trade down because Keim's 1st round track record is really good.

This is why trading down might be the best option.

They can't afford to miss on the rare opportunity of holding the first pick in the draft.