Pete Prisco says its Williams #1

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He is getting fed information from someone because he is certain about it.

I would guess it is Terry McDonough. Gambo is close to Sarver and Terry's brother Ryan when he was the Suns GM.

I can't say that is his source for certain but it seems like the most logical explanation.

So KW, Bosa and Q are at the top of the Cards board. I worked that out from the Channel Islands.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we trade down and ended up with Allen I would not think it’s the end of the world. A year of tutoring under cChandler and Suggs might work out just fine. Keep in mind we’d be picking up at least two additional picks.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So KW, Bosa and Q are at the top of the Cards board. I worked that out from the Channel Islands.

Sure that much is obvious but what this lends credence to is that the house is divided.

The divide is apparently Murray or Bosa with Williams just not in that conversation

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Gambo is doubling down on the following:

If the Cardinals stay at #1, it will be Murray or Bosa

If the Cardinals trade down, it will be Williams

He says Prisco is wrong.

One thing I can guarantee is no one knows what the Cardinals are doing with the pick. They're keeping this one close too.

OP
OP
azsouthendzone

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kyler Murray is going to be a middle of the pack, Mariota kind of guy. Always tantalizing and exciting, but won't put it together, in my opinion.
Middle of the pack would make him sadly the 3rd best QB since the team has been in AZ

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I could care less about Kyler Murray and have never had extensive conversations about him because I do not see QB as a need. Not sure why you are quoting me talking about Kyler Murray.
Becsuze you’re one the main anti-Murray posters on this ******* board and arguing with ANYONE who has a preference to take him.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
The media has made it to where I’m just excited if the team doesn’t take Murray, which is really bad because we should be celebrating getting the best player in the draft

Reactions: PJ1

Red Bird

Veteran
Reaction score
Not arguing with you, but the logic isn't there. What if they trade back to 4 and Quinnen and Bosa are on the board? So he's basically saying QW is third on our board but doesn't know who is #1? That's a weird bit of info to receive. I'm going to go out on a limb and say he doesn't know anything
I can't imagine Bosa getting past the Niners at #2. If we don't take him #1 we're not getting him.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I can handle Williams at #1. Prefer him at #4.

At least with Williams or Murray we are trying to take a home run swing.

Bosa we are taking someone who won't play full time because of Suggs and Chandler

Comes baked in with the injury risk people want to toss on Murray

Shut down football to protect his draft status.

Has potential to be a locker room disrupter based on his social media
I've wondered about that also, read all the stuff a few weeks back he said about Trump & minorities. Wondering out loud after saying all that how in the world did he get along with his teammates that are black?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm scared of losing williams if we trade down to 4 but I would still d o it if it means we get 27 too.
We could still get him in that trade as long as the Raiders select Murray? 1. Murray/Raiders 2. Bosa/49ers 3. Allen/Jets 4. Williams/Cardinals

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If we trade down and ended up with Allen I would not think it’s the end of the world. A year of tutoring under cChandler and Suggs might work out just fine. Keep in mind we’d be picking up at least two additional picks.
That would be great, I'm a Kentucky football season ticket holder & I've watched Josh Allen develop for the last 4 yrs. He is a beast. 17 sacks last season against some of the best off lines in college football (SEC). All while being double teamed & held on every single play. He can drop into coverage also & cover, not sure Bosa can do that?

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I've wondered about that also, read all the stuff a few weeks back he said about Trump & minorities. Wondering out loud after saying all that how in the world did he get along with his teammates that are black?

Josh Allen tweeted much worse stuff and that was 24 hrs before the draft. Bosa should be fine.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Gambo is doubling down on the following:

If the Cardinals stay at #1, it will be Murray or Bosa

If the Cardinals trade down, it will be Williams

He says Prisco is wrong.

Do you remember what segment it was? I’m not going to listen to the 4 hour show lol...

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Becsuze you’re one the main anti-Murray posters on this ******* board and arguing with ANYONE who has a preference to take him.
Eh. I'm not really anti Murray so to say, we just already have a quarterback. There are 300 Murray threads and I have commented In maybe 5. Im not sure about your perception.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson