Yankee fans have given up. This makes me kind of sad

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
You had to know it was going to happen. A team with that much talent is not going to stink all year.

Its a long season folks. We haven't even hit June yet and people had written them off.

:fans:

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
KingofCards said:
You had to know it was going to happen. A team with that much talent is not going to stink all year.

Its a long season folks. We haven't even hit June yet and people had written them off.

:fans:

They are taking advantage of a soft spot on their schedule (12 straight games vs. Oakland and Seattle - two teams that are struggling big time) to build some confidence and get on a streak (10-1 so far...of course the Red Sox are only 7-4 in their 12 games vs. the same teams). You are right in that they had to start playing better at some point. Let's hope they go back to their losing ways soon! :D :thumbup: They are still a flawed team with a lot of holes and not much (if any) young talent to make trades with.

NickelBack

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Cardinal Bob said:
They are taking advantage of a soft spot on their schedule

As opposed to the spot in their schedule where they were losing games to the D'Rays.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
NickelBack said:
As opposed to the spot in their schedule where they were losing games to the D'Rays.

From what I've seen over the past 2 weeks, the D-Rays might actually be better than either the Mariners or the A's! :D

NickelBack

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yankees pick up 1/2 a game after the BoSox get pounded at Oakland today.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
NickelBack said:
Yankees pick up 1/2 a game after the BoSox get pounded at Oakland today.

Then kick it right back, literally, with another shoddy defensive performance last night. :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn