Would you trade for Von Miller?

the_future23

Registered
Reaction score
Coming off a risky injury. Would have to pay him. But assuming he's healthy, you get one of the best pass rushers in the NFL. I'd give up a 2nd or a 3rd for him.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why would the Broncos trade him :shrug:

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
is this a rhetorical question? hell ya id trade a 2nd or a 3rd!!

OP
OP
T

the_future23

Registered
Reaction score

He's coming off a major surgery. He's going to demand top dollar and probably one of the higher defensive contracts in the league. He was a bit slower last year when he was playing. He's one strike away from being suspended for a year.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

Exactly, and the Cardinals are going to have to do what all successful teams do, draft well. I wanted Dansby to stay bad but Minter was the draft pick and he has to step up and show the promise he showed at LSU on the next level

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
is he on the trading block? I highly doubt he is…

He is a machine; I was hoping he would fall to us when the year we drafted DW, but hence the reason we ended up with Darryl in the 2nd instead…

yes, it is fun to dream… he isn't going anywhere...

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
No, but I'd sign him if he were cut for some reason. Too much compensation to lose a draft pick for a guy one step away from a year away from football.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
No, but I'd sign him if he were cut for some reason. Too much compensation to lose a draft pick for a guy one step away from a year away from football.

You mean just like DWash? I bet someone would snatch him up for nearly the same compensation without hesitation.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Yes. The best young pass rushing linebacker in all of football. I would give up two number ones to have him.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
In a heart beat. You can have my #1 he's young and you ain't going to find a better pass rusher

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Team him with DWash and you could nickname the duo Shake and Bake. :thatjusthappened