Wk 11-SF 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame thread. 11/13/22-11/20/22

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember Colt was great against the Niners last year.

I think this game really depends on getting some O line back. Especially Hump. Their D line is a different beast to the Rams.
The Niners D is very dangerous and they have a lot of talent

Tough contest for whoever is playing QB

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Niners D is very dangerous and they have a lot of talent

Tough contest for whoever is playing QB

It's pretty much the same defense as last year I'd say? They were 7th vs DVOA last year and they are 8th this year.

And last year we beat them without Hopkins and Kyler.

Certainly will be a tough game though.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Ok Stouty… since we are so sensitive on this board, instead of the word idiot I will use “You’re not an intelligent person”. Because you can’t be if you keep blatantly changing the facts of what people say to fit your narrative and devalue others well thought out statements.
LOL at Stouty. You're acting like I'm sensitive as if I care if you insult me. I don't. You bend over backwards to deflect from Kyler, sling around the word "fact" like most people use the word "literally," then cry foul when people don't accept your "facts." It appears as if it is you who is having a sensitivity problem, @DaHilg.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok Stouty… since we are so sensitive on this board, instead of the word idiot I will use “You’re not an intelligent person”. Because you can’t be if you keep blatantly changing the facts of what people say to fit your narrative and devalue others well thought out statements.
Enjoy your time out.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose