Wk 11-SF 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame thread. 11/13/22-11/20/22

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Umm yes it does - look where I referenced it, on to statistical measures. Those aren’t made up.

So again stop trying to twist and place my words elsewhere Stout - it gets really old and as another poster posted yesterday it’s a huge turn-off from this board as a number of dark siders consistently do it.
I'm not twisting your words, merely quoting them. You mentioned again about them not being in the hunt, when they very much were, so your facts aren't always factual. You keep making emotional arguments, toss a few stats in there, and claim everything as fact. That's not how facts work.

And, nice try on the dark siders. Some people don't like dark siders, and others clearly can't stand it when Kyler is holy and Teflon and no criticism ever sticks to him. Those posters rub a lot of folks the wrong way.

You posted something earlier today I wholeheartedly agree with: That Kyler has been a problem on this team. That was awesome. The thing is, you'll then turn around and bend over backwards to state why everything else on God's green Earth is to blame with this offense BUT Kyler. That severely undercuts any statement you can make about Kyler being a problem.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So the 49ers had their practice this week in Colorado Springs to adjust to elevation, and the cardinals did nothing different, and are flying out on Saturday. +8 should turn into +12
Sounds about right, good coaching staffs do stuff like this. Bad coaching staffs sit around thinking it will eventually get better…

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the 49ers had their practice this week in Colorado Springs to adjust to elevation, and the cardinals did nothing different, and are flying out on Saturday. +8 should turn into +12

I heard they made them use these

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
If only there was a place 2 hours north of Phoenix that is 7200' above sea level to prep for high altitude.....

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Yep it's on NFL net right now that it's possible neither one of them plays but they're hopeful one will.

Said it on the game thread that's been one of the consistent things with McCoy's career as a pro if he plays, he gets hurt.

Hopeful one of them can go

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm not twisting your words, merely quoting them. You mentioned again about them not being in the hunt, when they very much were, so your facts aren't always factual. You keep making emotional arguments, toss a few stats in there, and claim everything as fact. That's not how facts work.

And, nice try on the dark siders. Some people don't like dark siders, and others clearly can't stand it when Kyler is holy and Teflon and no criticism ever sticks to him. Those posters rub a lot of folks the wrong way.

You posted something earlier today I wholeheartedly agree with: That Kyler has been a problem on this team. That was awesome. The thing is, you'll then turn around and bend over backwards to state why everything else on God's green Earth is to blame with this offense BUT Kyler. That severely undercuts any statement you can make about Kyler being a problem.
Wtf are you talking about dude ? I never said it was a fact about any playoff hunt - tired of this delusional twisting you do. You didn’t quote me saying that was fact. I only mentioned the other 2 statistical measures as facts - that’s it, period bro. Get a grip of yourself

Stout

Reaction score
Wtf are you talking about dude ? I never said it was a fact about any playoff hunt - tired of this delusional twisting you do. You didn’t quote me saying that was fact. I only mentioned the other 2 statistical measures as facts - that’s it, period bro. Get a grip of yourself
You throw out so many instances of "it's a fact, period" that it pretty much reads as if you think everything you type is fact. If you didn't specifically say that was a fact, you sure argued it like you thought it was fact with several posters.

Glad to know you don't think the Rams were out of the hunt and aren't using that as an excuse for us beating them and our offense finally playing well :thumbup:

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You throw out so many instances of "it's a fact, period" that it pretty much reads as if you think everything you type is fact. If you didn't specifically say that was a fact, you sure argued it like you thought it was fact with several posters.

Glad to know you don't think the Rams were out of the hunt and aren't using that as an excuse for us beating them and our offense finally playing well :thumbup:
You’re an idiot and I’m tired of it - I just listed what I said was a fact. There’s nothing more to it. You can read over all my post - I only tie the word fact to a verified statistical measure, period. Grow up Stout.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
You’re an idiot and I’m tired of it - I just listed what I said was a fact. There’s nothing more to it. You can read over all my post - I only tie the word fact to a verified statistical measure, period. Grow up Stout.

Come on bro. Stout's okay. As long as you don't rile him up! haha! :)

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are better than this

Take a breath and step back for a minute

You add a lot to the board and I enjoy your input :thumbup:

Stout

Reaction score
You're more than proving who needs to grow up here, DaHilg.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ok Stouty… since we are so sensitive on this board, instead of the word idiot I will use “You’re not an intelligent person”. Because you can’t be if you keep blatantly changing the facts of what people say to fit your narrative and devalue others well thought out statements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave