Wilfred (FX)

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
Pretty funny episode. This show definitely has promise. Wilfred and Ryan have a great repore with each other and it should be fun to see where they take the season.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I laughed the whole episode.

The dog is hilarious; "This isn't over,,, you WILL get my ball."

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it. A lot.

But I wonder how many seasons they can drag it out. Seems to me it might make a good two-season show; especially if they can wrap it up cleanly at the end where he sees Wilfred for just the dog that he is.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I like it. A lot.

But I wonder how many seasons they can drag it out. Seems to me it might make a good two-season show; especially if they can wrap it up cleanly at the end where he sees Wilfred for just the dog that he is.

I agree, I liked the pilot but I was already a little bored halfway through the second episode, and I didn't want to be, I like Frodo and the guy who plays Wilfred is very funny. I want to like the show, but I can see it getting played out in a hurry.

The dynamic between Ryan and Wilfred is funny, but it's not enough to keep me watching the show.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This show is wearing on me a little.

yeah... last night's episode felt like they've started running thin on what more they can with the premise. hopefully, it was just a blip in the road. all shows have 'em.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
It's weird, even though some parts are just silly, I cant stop watching this show. Some parts of this show dont work, but some parts do and when it works, it's very funny.

The kid taunting Wilfred with the ball and him not being able to resist was hilarious.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
If you have IFC channel, the original version of this show is playing in a marathon tonight.

It's a lot different than our version, Ryan is "Adam" and he's Sarah's boyfriend, not her neighbor. His and Wilfred's time together is really based on Sarah wanting them to bond and Wilfred is constantly sabotaging their relationship.

The Aussie version is 10x darker than ours too, bordering on slightly creepy. lol. Funny but different, I think I prefer the new version, but this one is growing on me.

Last edited:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just saw 2 episodes of this last nite. the robbery of the neighbor and the peanut butter dog sitter.. wtf haha <thats my thoughts haha

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard