Who will be at Skins/Cards game?

Billy Flynt

Pirate, 300 yrs too late
Reaction score
I'll be coming up from Hampton Roads Sunday morning. Probably going to pack a throwaway cooler and ride the metro in. Looking for some friendlies to hang with pre-game.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Looks like you'll have to yell extra loud.

Strange though that you've had no response. Normally at least a handful of ASFN folks attend the away games.

OP
OP
Billy Flynt

Billy Flynt

Pirate, 300 yrs too late
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I registered for the fan zone but it won't let me post yet.

At any rate, I've got tickets for section 226. Hope to see some friendly faces.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
My wife and I are flying up for the game from Texas. Her and all her family are from DC and Redskins fans...I believe we are sitting in the end zone. Definitely welcome at our tailgate...I will have to get the details.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i'm hoping i'll get to go all depends on work this weekend.... if i get sunday off than yes!!!

OP
OP
Billy Flynt

Billy Flynt

Pirate, 300 yrs too late
Reaction score
My wife and I are flying up for the game from Texas. Her and all her family are from DC and Redskins fans...I believe we are sitting in the end zone. Definitely welcome at our tailgate...I will have to get the details.

I appreciate it. Since we are hiking from the metro station, I can't bring food but we will gladly contribute to the tailgate funds.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
there was a thread about people attending east coast games earlier that you may want to look up. I think PA, MD, anytimeuwant, and others are all atending and are good people.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
I was originally going to be in Northern Virginia on business next week and would have tried to go to the game. However, my conference got moved to Colorado. I'll take a pass on the Broncos...

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
MD cards fan, PAcardsfan and I should be drunk by game time if we play our cards right!!!

Hopefully we get our tickets!!!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Section 133 row 6. Gonna be there extra early drinking with the boys from the board. Pm me if you want to hook up. I will send you my cell number.

We will be in the green parking area. Look forward to meeting you Billy.

Anyone else going?????

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Green parking lot

Section 138.

I cardinal fan (black jersey) with 3 or 4 Redskinds fans.

See you all there!