Who Thinks Warner Goes to the Pro Bowl this Year?

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
No, my intention wasn't to jinx the team.

I think this is a VERY strong possibility.

10 weeks from now this statement will be laughable or prophetic, we'll see. That's why I love the NFL.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I'll guess he has a chance... my guess is the NFC reps will likely be Romo, Favre for sure..after that its up for grabs...hey normally take 3 Qbs right?

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
"Hope" or "think"?

--IF he stays healthy
--IF the gloves really are a cure-all
--IF Quan and Fitz can stay on the field at the same time
--IF Whis doesn't get ultra-conservative trying to protect him
--IF the o-line can hold up

Let's see him start, play well and finish a game before we predict the pro-bowl. I'm first in line for that to happen but the last five years can't be ignored.

Spielman

Non-Troll Rams Fan
Reaction score
If he stays healthy. Just keep your fingers crossed every time he drops back.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If he stays healthy. Just keep your fingers crossed every time he drops back.
Like he said.

Briefly surveying the field, Warner would be going up against Romo, Favre, Eli Manning and Campbell.

So far, Brees is having an off-year, Bulger has been injured and Hasselbeck is...well...Hasselbeck, but nothing anything to write home about - but that could all change during the remaining 11 game period.

I'm far more comfortable adhering to the "one game at a time" principle and being concerned about today's game vs. Carolina. (If it were a question of Warner making the Pro Bowl or the Cardinals making the playoffs, which would you choose?)

Spielman

Non-Troll Rams Fan
Reaction score
Briefly surveying the field, Warner would be going up against Romo, Favre, Eli Manning and Campbell.

Actually, don't completely write off Jeff Garcia. He's been very efficient, but he's not going to put up the kind of gaudy stats that Warner could if things go right.

But there's only room in this conference for one resurgent old guy, so down with Jeff Garcia!