Who is Kyler Murray?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He made it clear he doesn’t watch much film. The quote is an accurate reflection of the article.
Here‘s one more take that might give you insight in to how he’s sees his skill level.
“But as he watched some of the world’s best soccer players, Murray pondered an alternate future, not in football but in fútbol. Turning to his godfather, Mark Johnson, he asked how many years it would take him to be as good as Ronaldo, who, after all, had practiced his entire life to get to be Ronaldo. Johnson, weighing Murray’s athleticism against his inexperience, posited four, maybe five.
Nah, Murray said — it wouldn’t take that long.
“And he was dead serious,” Johnson said. “That’s how Kyler thinks.”
Confidence is good until it strays into the realm of unrealistic and arrogant self-assessment. Then it becomes self-defeating.

Reaction score
Because you can't be the best if you don't want to put the work in to get there. You can pretend you want to be the best, though.

What I'm saying is how do we know Kyler actually said that & in relevance to the article? Are we sure the writers didn't take it out of context or embellish on what was said?

Reaction score
Quoted in the article, unless Harry just made it up. From another poster, maybe, but not Harry.
I'm not saying Harry is misleading anything. I'm saying the writer of the article could be. What do we know about the author? The whole article could be fabricated. Why aren't local writers picking up on it & asking KK or K1 about it? ESPN or the NFL Network would surely mention it.

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Really? You guys are taking this statement as saying he never watches film? That's a whole lot of assuming going on. He said he doesn't kill himself watching film sitting for 24 hours. Why would he watch every game if he's not playing against every team in the league? I'm sure he watches plenty of film but you guys take this one little excerpt where you don't even know the rest of the convo & take it as he's too good to watch film & never does.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I’m very close to being done with Kyler. He’s a mobile Andy Dalton. He will always keep us in the hunt for the playoffs but never win a meaningful game. Same goes for kliff. We have become the early 2010’s bengals.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s a front runner who’s never won a big game in his career.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Yeah...today backs it up. If your QB isn't the leader of your team it is a problem and if your QB is a crappy leader, it is also a problem. Wake me up when he wins a playoff game. Past that, dude is an inexperienced front-runner who is a size outlier who doesn't want to put in the work to be great. Good enough to get multiple coaches and GMs fired but never actually win anything. I hope he enjoys his pre-cog participation trophy while blaming issues on everyone else.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I'm not saying Harry is misleading anything. I'm saying the writer of the article could be. What do we know about the author? The whole article could be fabricated. Why aren't local writers picking up on it & asking KK or K1 about it? ESPN or the NFL Network would surely mention it.
Oh boy.