Which matchup do you look forward to the most?

Which matchup do you look forward to the most?

• Total voters

scXfreakX

Huh?
Reaction score
As a Suns fan or NBA fan, which matchup do you look forward to the most?

I'll go with Phoenix vs. San Antonio because there is a stronger rivalry there although it was very hard for me to choose.

azirish

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Look forward to is confusing. It could me:

1. One I'd prefer

2. One I'm most concerned about

OP
OP
scXfreakX

scXfreakX

Huh?
Reaction score
The one you can't wait to see. The one that intrigues you the most. Not the one your most concerned about. Although those can somewhat be related to each other when we are concerning ourselves with Dallas and San Antonio.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
San Antonio-Phoenix is one sided so I don't see it as a rivalry and now with no defensive big man I really fear them even if the refs do do their jobs this time.

Dallas has been pretty equal with us the last 3 years and we've had some great games against them. Then there's the Cuban-Nash thing...I enjoy the Dallas-Phoenix games much more.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I think Dallas v. Phoenix would be #1 in the entertainment factor, but Phoenix v. San Antonio is the biggest test of our team--I'd take that over Dallas any day.

Errntknght

Reaction score
Phoenix vs San Antonio... wish we played them twenty times this upcoming year.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I look forward to the Dallas matchups because they're always exciting. The Spurs matchups just make me angry.

cly2tw

Reaction score
The Spurs series made me real angry. They just got away with too much out-of-game-play tricks and help. And I long for payback time. I believe Amare will improve enough to give us a chance despite the refs and Stern.

F-Dog

lurker
Reaction score
Myself, I want to see what happens the next time Greg Willard comes to town.

wsupkid

Registered
Reaction score
Dallas= pure excitement!!!

I still want to go against the best team....... Wait who won the NBA championship? I didn't watch them.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dallas because we match up so well with them. San Antonio games against us are boring and we don't match up with them well. So it's a no brainer.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SA - in the immortal words of Ric Flair: To be the man, you've got to BEAT THE MAN! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I get up for Dallas because I like watching Nash torture Mark Cuban, but I get much more geeked up for the Spurs because they are the mountain we have to climb and I want to see us finally get past them. Sadly, as currently constructed, I see no way in hell that we're able to do that this season.

Thus, I guess the matchup I REALLY look forward to most is a Spurs v. Mavs matchup in the Conference Semis so the Mavs can knock them out and we can then knock out the Mavs. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard