Where To Tailgate???

TEAMPETE

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey guys first time poster and huge red bird fan. WOOOOOOO. I couldnt scrape up enough money to buy tickets so me and a few buddies want to tailgate. Wher can we tailgate at the stadium for free or for not to much money. Thanks guys

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bring your own stuff and tailgate. That costs whatever you want to put into it.

You just need to make sure to have a parking pass. They will give you room to operate there.

Welcome to ASFN.

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
In Lot F we will have a pretty big tailgate going in the SouthEast corner of the lot. Come by, bring some beer and if you want to cook anything special we will have grills going.

OP
OP
T

TEAMPETE

Rookie
Reaction score
Where do i get the parking passes?? DOes lot F require a pass and where is lot F?

OP
OP
T

TEAMPETE

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the invite. How much is a parking pass and where do u get em. Is lot F an area that requires pass?? Where is lot F

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
Lot F does require a pass. I know you can get them online for about $60. Or you can have someone pull up and drop you off and walk in. Lot F is on 91st Ave and Stadium Dr, just north of Bethany Home rd.

It is the big Lot that has grass.............

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there anywhere to tailgate for free? Or no?

If you walk to the stadium, you can bring your gear and tailgate. Or you can crash someone else's tailgate. There isn't a cost to walk to the parking lots, just a pass needed to park there.

cardsfan89

Registered
Reaction score
You can park in the brown lot for free and shuttle over to the stadium... then you can go walk around and join other's tailgates... Just be respectful and try to bring somthing to offer like beer or money.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard