Where is Carddan?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I Miss His Passion And Pics Of Him Choking The Opposing Fanbase.

It Seems Like An Entire Year Since He Was Around.

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I've been wondering that myself. I haven't seen him at the stadium in quite awhile either. I used to talk to him on my way to the J-jons on the northeast side of the stadium.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I've been wondering that myself. I haven't seen him at the stadium in quite awhile either. I used to talk to him on my way to the J-jons on the northeast side of the stadium.

You beat me to it. Was wondering that also. Met him a couple of years ago at a tailgate party when I was out there for a game.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Probably staying away from the board like many others because he's tired of the sensless bitching and moaning. just an honest guess....

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Members list says his last visit was in Dec last year... don't know where he is... hope he is ok

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I was just asking that same question on the other cardinals forum. Maybe he's just not into the forum thing anymore.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Nice, stay classy.

No kidding, can you imagine the nerve? We're 2-6 people, following a 5-11 season!!! So ungrateful, what do you expect, a team to actually remain competitive through at least the first half of the season? Bunch of whiners.

kolb2fitz

Reaction score
No kidding, can you imagine the nerve? We're 2-6 people, following a 5-11 season!!! So ungrateful, what do you expect, a team to actually remain competitive through at least the first half of the season? Bunch of whiners.

Just my .02 cents but most people hold their emotions in check. I always thought it to be rude when those in a public setting let their emotions get the best of them. Anyway, go Cards!

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nice, stay classy.

I don't understand what's unclassy about it? What's really unclassy IMO are the ridiculously abrasive, unjustified and immature comments that seem to be the norm here these days.

First and foremost, it's football. It's not your family, your religious higher power or your job. The whining that takes place here is just gross these days and I know for a fact I speak for many long-time posters when I say that I rarely come here, let alone post anymore because of the lunacy. I know people can't possibly cry like this over other relatively unimportant things in their everyday lives, so why bitch and moan like a teenager on here about football?

The sky is not falling and the team is not headed for doom. If someone thought that with a new defensive scheme, a new quarterback, 1 starting caliber LB in a scheme predicated on LB's winning matchups, 1 starting caliber secondary player (to start the regular season that is, PP21 is good enough now IMO), 1 NFL caliber RB and no starting caliber OT's on the team with virtually no offseason to prepare in; that we were just going to run the tables this year then it's that person's fault for being incredibly naive.

Kurt Warner is a first ballot HOFer IMO and he is the first to say that this offense is complex and takes two years to learn. I know most of you wont admit it, but the board concensus of Warner was that he was done and a shotgun-only, pick-addicted, "gimmick" QB at best and should be sat down in favor of Leinart until we made the Super Bowl. He wasn't perfect in the system from day one either, but once he had time to learn it, it was a beautiful thing. How long have the Brady's, Mannings, Rivers and Rodgers been in the same system? Kolb got virtually no offseason work at all. Stop crying and give the kid a year to digest what's being thrown at him.

Whiz is the best coach Arizona has ever seen by a country mile too btw.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
While I'm preaching, the Kolb trade should still be looked at as a GREAT move by RG and the organization by fans who love Fitz and would lose serious faith in the team without him in Cardinal red. Fitz made it abundantly clear he wanted to see the team make serious moves towards attempted success before he would consider re-signing. He also made it pretty clear that Kolb was his prefered option IMO. If we didn't re-sign Fitz, the board would have shut down IMO. If we didn't get Kolb, it's more than reasonable to think we don't re-sign Fitz IMO.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
While I'm preaching, the Kolb trade should still be looked at as a GREAT move by RG and the organization by fans who love Fitz and would lose serious faith in the team without him in Cardinal red. Fitz made it abundantly clear he wanted to see the team make serious moves towards attempted success before he would consider re-signing. He also made it pretty clear that Kolb was his prefered option IMO. If we didn't re-sign Fitz, the board would have shut down IMO. If we didn't get Kolb, it's more than reasonable to think we don't re-sign Fitz IMO.

Your last two posts are great.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
What's really unclassy IMO are the ridiculously abrasive, unjustified and immature comments that seem to be the norm here these days.

I'd like to see you show that at least 75% of the posts on the board are of that type. Because that is what it would take to be the norm.

I usually see only a handful of abrasive and immature comments most weeks and I don't see any unjustified criticism of the football team.

What is ridiculous is that people see a post or two by the same people who have a habit of making outrageous statements every week and then make an outrageous claim that it is the norm.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

He's wearing red - five rows behind MrYeahBut.

JTS

This is another of the aforementioned insulting posts.

Yeah, I'm offended, But I'll get over it....

PS. Jeff the Sharks mother has been known to wear army boots.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Does CardDan still have his tailgate set up on Sundays? I got to visit him a couple of years ago when I was down there. Classy guy all the way.

Fitz Rulz

Registered
Reaction score
I used to tailgate with him & Co over the last 2 years but for a reason I won't disclose, he stopped coming to the games anymore mid of last year season. I truly miss him.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I used to tailgate with him & Co over the last 2 years but for a reason I won't disclose, he stopped coming to the games anymore mid of last year season. I truly miss him.

Can you at least tell us if it was team related or personal?

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score

That's a shame - I hope everything is ok with him! He hasn't posted on here since I got active on this board, but used to lurk on the Cards msg board and he was always the best and most respected poster out there. If you stay in touch with him, wish him well from a random dude who liked reading his posts!

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
This was posted on the Cards' board by Kidstallyn:

Really.....I don't know why everyone thinks this has to be all secretive. He was harassed by SAFE for rooting for the Arizona Cardinals, and was ejected from UofP stadium. I personally have never met a more dedicated fan. He's never disrespectful, or foul mouthed. He was cheering for his team when an OPPOSING FAN complained about him standing up and blocking his view. This has happened to MANY other DIEHARD Cardinal fans since we have moved to University of Phoenix Stadium. He wasn't the first, and I can guarantee you, he will not be the last.

His decision to no longer attend was a personal choice, and one I fully support due to the nature of how he was treated by the SAFE employees.

Peace!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard