Okay, where is Gandhi?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Looks like his last post was July 28th in "10 thoughts about training camp"

I hope he is okay.
If he earned a ban for something...unban him...what happens in the off season stays in the off season...
We need Gandhi's weekly thoughts thread...it spurs discussion.

P.S.
I am advocating. But doing so under the terms that "10 thoughts" return to the previous "15 thoughts" ...the thought reduction was some ********.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Looks like his last post was July 28th in "10 thoughts about training camp"

I hope he is okay.
If he earned a ban for something...unban him...what happens in the off season stays in the off season...
We need Gandhi's weekly thoughts thread...it spurs discussion.

P.S.
I am advocating. But doing so under the terms that "10 thoughts" return to the previous "15 thoughts" ...the thought reduction was some ********.
Those are more difficult to write up than what you think. Especially week to week.

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Guys, it means a lot to see a thread like this. Deeply thank you.

I am actually sorry that I have not written my columns for a while, since I like to do it. But I have simply not had the time, energy and – in the end – priority to do it. As @jf-08 mention, I have gotten married, and it takes some time to get used to a new life with wife and children, as I am sure a lot of you already know.

Further, after a very long time with pretty severe illness, I am going through job training with the assistance of the social system, and that also takes up a lot of my energy.

That said, I am watching as many games as I can, and it would be my pleasure to start up with the column again. I cannot promise that I will be able to do it every week (I can actually promise that I will not), since Danish TV doesn’t show all the Cards’ games, but I will do it as often as I can.

Again, thank you, guys. Truly.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys, it means a lot to see a thread like this. Deeply thank you.

I am actually sorry that I have not written my columns for a while, since I like to do it. But I have simply not had the time, energy and – in the end – priority to do it. As @jf-08 mention, I have gotten married, and it takes some time to get used to a new life with wife and children, as I am sure a lot of you already know.

Further, after a very long time with pretty severe illness, I am going through job training with the assistance of the social system, and that also takes up a lot of my energy.

That said, I am watching as many games as I can, and it would be my pleasure to start up with the column again. I cannot promise that I will be able to do it every week (I can actually promise that I will not), since Danish TV doesn’t show all the Cards’ games, but I will do it as often as I can.

Again, thank you, guys. Truly.
Wishing you the best in everything, my friend. Good luck in your training, health, marriage, family, and of course, being able to watch the Cards!