WEEK 2 NFL GAMES

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jesus… what kind of work did Herbstreet have done? He looks nothing like he used to.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Chiefs don’t forget to establish the run early,

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
At least this initial let down to start to the game for the Chiefs fans in that stadium makes me a little selfishly happy after riding high from last week.. haha

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So far I'm not impressed at all with the Prime broadcast. Last week it took me 3 times to get the game to start playing. tonight I had to click on "help me" to get it to work. it would say play live so I'd click on that and then it would go to play national broadcast live. I'd click that and it would go back to play live back and forth in an endless loop. I finally found help me and pressed that and the game started.

I watch Prime regularly I occasionally have issues getting movies ot play the first time but this is ridiculous it's NFL football.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
So far I'm not impressed at all with the Prime broadcast. Last week it took me 3 times to get the game to start playing. tonight I had to click on "help me" to get it to work. it would say play live so I'd click on that and then it would go to play national broadcast live. I'd click that and it would go back to play live back and forth in an endless loop. I finally found help me and pressed that and the game started.

I watch Prime regularly I occasionally have issues getting movies ot play the first time but this is ridiculous it's NFL football.
No issues with any live games on Prime for me...On the Roku. I regularly watch MLB and other live broadcasts they now offer...and have never had an issue with movies. What device do you stream with?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No issues with any live games on Prime for me...On the Roku. I regularly watch MLB and other live broadcasts they now offer...and have never had an issue with movies. What device do you stream with?
Same. Roku and they offered a little memo before it streamed indicating it could have some issues because of my device not being optimized. But, no problems so far...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard