WEEK 2 NFL GAMES

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
So that's what an NFL defense looks like when ya make adjustments...and have the talent to do it

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If this game is any indication...the cards are picking top 5 in the draft.
Way too early to say that, but BOTH of these teams are outstanding. The Chiefs having a tight game with the Chargers doesn’t reflect at all on us. Chargers are really really good. Unless something dramatically changes, they will destroy us too.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No issues with any live games on Prime for me...On the Roku. I regularly watch MLB and other live broadcasts they now offer...and have never had an issue with movies. What device do you stream with?

I actually have a fire stick so if it doesn't work well made by Amazon that's not good.

But it's working now. Picture is really good

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Watching these two teams, yeah, we aren't a good football team this year.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what was worse the sidearm throw or the absolute lack of effort on the tackle? You just don't see that kind of play from herbert

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seventh round rookie cornerback only active because of an injury gotta love it

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You can do everything right against the Chiefs…And still be losing 24-17.

Chargers are dang good but it’s like the Chiefs aren’t even trying and they are still up.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Reminded me of the play from the Super Bowl between the Cardinals and the Steelers minus the crazy run back.

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had to eventually get on my phone then mirror it to my Apple TV in order to watch. That sucks.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So far I'm not impressed at all with the Prime broadcast. Last week it took me 3 times to get the game to start playing. tonight I had to click on "help me" to get it to work. it would say play live so I'd click on that and then it would go to play national broadcast live. I'd click that and it would go back to play live back and forth in an endless loop. I finally found help me and pressed that and the game started.

I watch Prime regularly I occasionally have issues getting movies ot play the first time but this is ridiculous it's NFL football.

Sorry to hear that, Russ. I'm watching for the first time with a new AppleTV and it's higher quality than my native DirecTV broadcast. Router shows stream averaging over 10Mbps. I've never seen a better live sports stream.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, Russ. I'm watching for the first time with a new AppleTV and it's higher quality than my native DirecTV broadcast. Router shows stream averaging over 10Mbps. I've never seen a better live sports stream.

Oh the picture is great now it just took me 5 minutes to get the game to stream.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard