WEEK 2 NFL GAMES

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Murray is watching the beat down Herbert is taking and likely thinking I am going to run back and bail out of pocket this Sunday instead of seeing how Herbert is hanging in the pocket, reading the defense and picking it apart....oh well...Hope Raiders defense is slow to catch up to Murray so we all can enjoy the first win..

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We’ll I guess the silver lining is that amazing Chargers offense only scored 3 more points than we did against the Chiefs lol
Most of our scoring came during garbage time, game was already out of hand, KC likely went to prevent D.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sports can be cruel...

Mahomes has thrown 4 passes that landed in the hands of Charges, two other absolute ducks that didn't get picked... he has no picks. Herbert makes his first real mistake of the game... 100 yard INT TD.
Yes and my opponent in fantasy football has Mahomes.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Most of our scoring came during garbage time, game was already out of hand, KC likely went to prevent D.
Definitely different circumstances.

Chargers were obviously super competitive where as we weren’t. But makes me think K1 and the offense maybe don’t deserve as much heat as they are getting. I feel if the D just played decent last week maybe we could have made the game competitive. When it was 14-0 in the first we all knew it was over.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard